Need a copy of windows 7

HangTheDJ

Computer needs formatting desperately, gonna BSOD (keeps randomly crashing and flashing a blue screen for a second)

It's a pirate copy of Windows 7 that I've been using for about 2/3 years.

However, I've been using News Groups to download the last month or so and there seems to be no software rips on NZBMatrix so it's not on there.

Any idea how I can get a working pirate version? 32bit will do.

Pirated operating system = ultimate computer fail tbh, like building a yard on quicksand.

Your best bet is to find a electronics/multimedia student and ask them to download it from that microsoft IT student portal for you(its free). I'll have a look and see if I can find the links/login still, cos I managed to download 7 and XP like a year after graduating...

Pirated operating system = ultimate computer fail tbh, like building a yard on quicksand.

Your best bet is to find a electronics/multimedia student and ask them to download it from that microsoft IT student portal for you(its free). I'll have a look and see if I can find the links/login still, cos I managed to download 7 and XP like a year after graduating...

you got stock in microsoft or something? absolute gas.

jj, write down what the error code you get during bsod and google it. chances are somebody else will have had the same problem and had it solved.

my guess would be driver conflict or faulty ram.

he's right, i havent pirated a OS in a few years

this sh*t is done by hackers, you have no idea how they've manipulated it and what they may have put in, could be all kind of sh*t on there, and youre using it for online banking, personal email, other sensitive sh*t. not for me, the price of the OS aint that high that ill risk all that

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2409742,00.asp

etc etc

yeah im sure youre the exception. but its not really something to be recommending IMO

JJ ill PM you

Depends where you get it from tbh. NOt everyone is a cyber criminal, some people just want free sh*t.

If your googling "windows 7 free download" and getting it from getwindows7free.com etc then you deserve everything you get.

Most pirated versions are using legit windows iso's (from msdn)

im deep in the pirate game, i know where to get stuff

i dont trust anything these guys says, theyre still essentially criminals, of course theyll tell you its legit

heard a few things about the MD5 hash not being right or whatever, but i never looked into it

but im just saying, its not a risk im willing to take, especially when people spend more on a single item of clothing

but do you

Hackers don't make pirated OS so that they can tap in your bank accounts etc, the algorithm involved in an OS program script would be far too complex for them to comprehend, plus a windows update would flag it up before you yourself clocked on. They only break the code to authenticate your copy with Microsoft's servers, they who kernel is still original stock, a similar technique used a few years ago when unlocking iPhones.

I have been using a pirated version of 7 since '09, fully activated with constant windows update and have not had one single problem with it.

jj, write down what the error code you get during bsod and google it. chances are somebody else will have had the same problem and had it solved.

cheers, i'm pretty sure it's a hardware problem tbh, my graphics died ages ago and using on board graphics now

but it runs relatively ok for what i use it for so will try to avoid replacing anything

had this computer about 6 years now so it's definitely on its way out

cheers, i'm pretty sure it's a hardware problem tbh, my graphics died ages ago and using on board graphics now

but it runs relatively ok for what i use it for so will try to avoid replacing anything

have you uninstalled the driver for it? that's a common cause of bsods

have you uninstalled the driver for it? that's a common cause of bsods

nah, the thing won't turn on now

it happened a few months ago, thought it was PSU, bought a new one, didn't fix it. swapped it back to the old one and it worked fine for a bit.

realised it was the graphics card when i changed the monitor input to the internal graphics card and i got a display...

then over the next few months every 2/3 times i turned it on i would have to swap the monitor inputs to get a display, but it was always running smooth (well general lag from wear and tear but nothing a format wouldn't fix)

then last week or so it started randomly freezing, i had to turn it off and on etc every 2 hours or so. then blue screens flashed up for a second, then 10 seconds and it'd freeze

now it won't even turn on, well it gets power, but it doesn't boot up enough for the caps/num lock keys to light up, just the fans and processor running and the lights on the motherboard... oh i can open the disc tray

i'm stumped tbh, i'm thinking maybe the onboard graphics has gone too? i really don't know though, seems a bit too coincidental