Seeing as she is not white the media wont help

The Somalian

Just making people aware just in case you may see her on your travels

L182-12King.JPG

THE METROPOLITAN police have made an appeal to the public following the disappearance of a 12-year-old schoolgirl from south London.

Police are “growing increasingly concerned for the wellbeing and safety” of

Jade King, who has been missing from the Tulse Hill area since last night (December 3).

Jade was last seen at 8.15hpm on December 3 on a 432 bus with a male friend travelling to Tulse Hill, where she resides.

However, she did not arrive home.

Jade is described as a light-skinned black girl, 5’, 4”, slim, with pierced ears and full afro hair in a ponytail.

She was last seen wearing a Park Campus school uniform with trousers and had a Park Campus school bag with her as well as wearing two fleeces, one black and one grey with white numbers on the front.

Anyone who has seen Jade or who has any information is asked to contact Lambeth CID on 020 8721 3631.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/met-%E2%80%98growing-increasingly-concerned%E2%80%99-girl-12-missing

• Upvote 5

its 8 bruh

i was on busses at 11pm at that age and i wasnt even doing anything nuts

School finishes at 3:30.

12 year old should be on the 3:45 bus.

My mum would get worried if I was not at home by 4:45 and not told her I was doing something after school in year 7 and 8

She may have history of this ? either way she is 12 and it is a scandel London tonight never even mentioned yesterday instead they was talking up rubbish about west ham/spurs and the olympic stadium as their lead story for about 15 minutes

That's what you did yeah?

Never stepped outside the house?

Cool

I lived about 10 miles from my school so was always home late but as a girl that can't run.

Agree. Much different for a girl child it should'nt be the case but unfortunetly it is.

Where was she coming back from a school event or something?