AUNTY >> OPRAH

Supermalt

I hear ulyses point..

But rather its corrupt or not . She made di fands

Alot of billionaires have made there wealth through illegal means which was probably alot more discreet than this.

As cp said black gold in black hands. I am not complaining

Why would you be less accepting if she were a lebanese Nigerian? It's the same M.O. Why is it suddenly Ok because she is Black. She is still stealing Nigeria's Oil wealth

I hear ulyses point..

But rather its corrupt or not . She made di fands

Alot of billionaires have made there wealth through illegal means which was probably alot more discreet than this.

As cp said black gold in black hands. I am not complaining

Why would you be less accepting if she were a lebanese Nigerian? It's the same M.O. Why is it suddenly Ok because she is Black. She is still stealing Nigeria's Oil wealth

:!:

lol@ that ulysses bastard c*nt ever school me. not in a trillion years

like i didnt say it was already corrupt. what hes talking about is not some hidden secret.

if you wanna go down the line of 'who you know' gets you the gwap, then how the fook is that the issue?

sh*t like that happens all the time all over the world...... its all about your connections.

the only thing thats different btwn such nepotism/corruption at certain levels in the west and Nigeria or anywhere else and the UK

is that when or if such info gets leaked, theres the law to run its course, BUT IT STILL HAPPENS you d*ckhead.

and how do you know she got it for free? where you there? her family was already rich so why would she be given it for free?

how about i imagine david cameron's friends such as that red haired bitch who used to run news international get away with whatever case she's currently up against

how about i imagine Tony blair get away with the indirect murder of millions, based on false allegations, and invading a foreign sovereign nation?

about ur nigerian.... go and sit down u d*ckhead idiiot

ur the type of daemon worshipping cunts that think constantly lament ur people while in your eyes everything white is alright.ode buruku

• Downvote 1

lol@ that ulysses bastard c*nt ever school me. not in a trillion years

like i didnt say it was already corrupt. what hes talking about is not some hidden secret.

if you wanna go down the line of 'who you know' gets you the gwap, then how the fook is that the issue?

sh*t like that happens all the time all over the world...... its all about your connections.

the only thing thats different btwn such nepotism/corruption at certain levels in the west and Nigeria or anywhere else and the UK

is that when or if such info gets leaked, theres the law to run its course, BUT IT STILL HAPPENS you d*ckhead.

and how do you know she got it for free? where you there? her family was already rich so why would she be given it for free?

how about i imagine david cameron's friends such as that red haired bitch who used to run news international get away with whatever case she's currently up against

how about i imagine Tony blair get away with the indirect murder of millions, based on false allegations, and invading a foreign sovereign nation?

about ur nigerian.... go and sit down u d*ckhead idiiot

ur the type of daemon worshipping cunts that think constantly lament ur people while in your eyes everything white is alright.ode buruku

I did school you...I always school you f*ggot. Your rants are always devoid of logic and reason.

Arguing with a fool is almost always pointless.