CRINGE WORTHY MOMENTS....

mitcham maffia

Either happened to you or that you seen happen to someone

I went to Miss Black Britain contacted on facebook to film it so I went a long and met up with this black woman who looked quite manly. Anyways she was trying to act professional but looking down on me like i'm waste. She goes to the toilet and heads towards the womens. The security guard thinks she is a man and starts shouting excuse me sir excuse me sir when he gets right up to her she goes "im a laddyyyyy" just like happened in Little Britain omg and I think she knew I was there to see it happen. CRINGE!

I was near my old school when I saw some fit blonde chick wayyyy out my league come out the gates she clocked me anyways long story short I cut her off by going through a short cut in the estate and it was bateeee I had followed this girl for like 10 minutes just to chat to her and I had a paper in my hand to make it look like I was doing a survey cause my game was proper weak at the time. anyways as she is passing I say excuse me do u go to so and so school and she replies in a proper mature posh voice "no I teach there" and walked off. I nearly died of embarassment and was looking so bad aswell I tried style it out and walk towards a man who had clocked like i was actually doing a survey. CRINGE!