Afgoon

Death

39 posts in this topic

I jus actually thought about what death means

The finality of it

What comes next

Will it be like sleep..

Shud i fear it

I jus blew my f*ck*ng mind i dnt think ive ever truly thiught about the terror before u die of the unknown

Evryday i do nothing jusncreeping slowly to non existence

None the wiser about wat the f*ck my consciousness actually represents

Why am i sentient at this time in this particular body

death is promised

dnt be soft about it

i honestly do not even care

its not something i even think or worry about

i aint spiritual in the slightest and dont care for any of that

when it comes it comes

i can only hope it wont be at my own hands

It is a scary place

Especially for a shallow souless coon filled coward like you

/

i honestly do not even care

its not something i even think or worry about

i aint spiritual in the slightest and dont care for any of that

when it comes it comes

i can only hope it wont be at my own hands

how you can never think about how you will spend eternity

o ok cool your apathatic about it

but to not even consider the possibility you will just die and cease to exist, even though you wont even know this has happened is a f*cked up thing

even living forever and ever and ever is a f*cked up thing

anyone isnt scared is just lying to themselves deep down imo

id rather spend time thinking about how iam gonna live

id rather spend time thinking about how iam gonna live

got it in one

dunno why people are scared of death when its the only certainty in life. you cant even say 100% youll go to work in the morning, you could wake up paralysed. but we all know we'll die one day, so why sweat over it?

life is WAY more scary than death

could care what happens when im dead

its true

its true

theres a 60% chance i wont even make it to 35 bro.

besides

no one can tell me 100% theres an afterlife or eternity whatever after youre dead

could just be the end when your heart stops

like i said, i just live life. what happens happens, i will not stress myself over it

oh u should certainly fear it afgoon u c*nt

:lol:

/

not something i worry about too much as im not religious

We were put here for a reason, each of our lives hold a different purpose and we will go when its our time to.

Its not my place to think about any of the above in depth, if I live good when my time comes I will be ready.

Came to terms with it earlier in the year, thought about it all day for months. The more you try to figure it out the harder it becomes, it's one of those things you just have to take as it comes.

We were put here for a reason, each of our lives hold a different purpose and we will go when its our time to.

Its not my place to think about any of the above in depth, if I live good when my time comes I will be ready.

I've come to consider this nothing more than human arrogance, "here for a reason", truth is, humans are animals, we are born, we breathe, feed, reproduce, injure, bleed and eventually die. The notion that theres actually a divine purpose behind 70 years of a person, amongst 6.9 billion people against the backdrop of several millennia, is laughable. The inevitability of death is the quintessential truth, I almost feel like anything that comforts you from this is purely of our own making, for that exact reason, comfort. Its comfortable to live in the hope that when your heart stops beating you get to live "eternity" in some divine place, with an all knowing being and everyone that you've ever lost. But in reality, unless your faith is unwavering in whatever you decide to believe in, there is always that thought that when it all goes black, thats that. So C/S Chaps, can't spend the time you have living worrying about dying. I used to, alot.

Im not making this a religious thing, your actually agreeing with me. Whichever way you look at it we are here for a reason, a purpose and it is beyond us (in your case - no point in) worrying about when it will all come to an end.

How deep people wanna go with it is personal.

No ones ever prepared for death or ready when it comes. Even if you're 100.

Lol

Just no bro.

Only thing I don't look forward to is losing loved ones or harm coming to anyone I know, but I've been in both places to know life goes on regardless.

No ones ever prepared for death or ready when it comes. Even if you're 100.

I disagree, many many people are prepared for death, some even look forward to it.

Boy, if I'm generous I will agree certain guys like Michael Faraday were here for a reason, most of the rest of us ain't sh*t and never will be.

Realising this has made me want to leave a mark on other lives and not just want to accumulate money cos IMO if you ain't contributing to making this world a better or fairer place then there really is no purpose to you being here.

Lol

Just no bro.

Only thing I don't look forward to is losing loved ones or harm coming to anyone I know, but I've been in both places to know life goes on regardless.

LOL why would I be scared of death?

i made peace with it when I was about 9 and stopped being religious

theres really nothing to be scared of, embrace it, it WILL happen and theres nothing you can do about it

so you may aswell enjoy the time you have alive

I was thinking about death the other day. I realised you can spend forever dwelling on death and how scary it may be, but it's best to accept it and just focus on the "now". Nothing is more certain than death, so no point focusing on it too much, I'd rather focus on what I can do now.

Death reminds me to be humble. Also reminds me to try and live a righteous life and have a clean heart because I believe I will be judged one day.

/

I don't know why, sometimes I have a feeling I will die early. Anyone else think similar?

Only thing I think about is how others would deal with my death, family / partner.

Value my life, but I'm not scared of death, would put mine before a couple people in a heartbeat.

prob sounds bad, but, i never think/worry about how my death would affect others

but at the same time im not affected by other people's deaths (well, havent been so far)

guess it could change if i have kids or something, but i dunno