Classroom/Work Gash

youcleanwepaint

Guest chap44uns

theres a few tings on my floor who are alrite, but im a bit shook to move em up

luckily im wiv 1 black don who is 28 and he just casj speaks to these females so brazingly with small talk/compliments...

very refreshing to watch/hear...

i personally would move anyting that i work with tbh unless they give me di greenlight

moving a ting di workplace that you see everyday and getting aired <<<<<<<<<

hes been parred 5 times as all these girls have "men" "fiances"

but at least the brazeness is there for him to just casj talk to them and start up convo

somtimes his chats are a bit cringe

he said to 1 girl "nice shoes"... i dunno which 1 i like better ur shoes or ur face... the girl looked at me and said is this guy serious

:/

• Upvote 1

what you just riding his wave and if he flops you then make your move

thats wot im saying, coz i jam wid dis guy and another guy, when dis 28 year old is movin/speaking to these females im/we're just there at the table or maybe walking with him... im not the 1 to jump in his convo just so my voice is heard... if hes movin to these tings i keep quiet... its not involving me, manna na ride nex man wehave

but at least the brazeness is there for him to just casj talk to them and start up convo

he said to 1 girl "nice shoes"... i dunno which 1 i like better ur shoes or ur face... the girl looked at me and said is this guy serious

lmao

and ur stood there like ¯\(°_o)/¯. I DUNNO LOL

theres a guy in my work kinda like that but hes known as the office comedian. he would say something equally as stupid, but somehow make it funny.

tbh i think its his coping mechanism - we step in the lift with 2 of the decent looking people from marketting and he says to one "what do you put in your hair to make it so nice and shiney" and everyone starts lol'ing.

• Upvote 4

lmao

theres a guy in my work kinda like that but hes known as the office comedian. he would say something equally as stupid, but somehow make it funny.

tbh i think its his coping mechanism - we step in the lift with 2 of the decent looking people from marketting and he says to one "what do you put in your hair to make it so nice and shiney" and everyone starts lol'ing.

i cnt believe u said that... he said that to the 1st girl he tried to move to today in the canteen area "how is your hair so big and shiny, what do you do?"

if im gonna move up a girl its with no audiences around me

I used to have a policy that I'd never move to a ting I work with but the way some of them come out of the wood works during socials is whoa. Just this friday I was at a work event and this woman was fully putting it on me, shed had a bit of wine but she was on it, we danced and that and man rolled in this morning and bare pics of me and her on the company facebook page. Slippin. Peak for man. Bare colleagues clowning man about di youtube video of us at it. Lol didn't speak or look at anyone the whole day

• Upvote 3

lmao

i cnt believe u said that... he said that to the 1st girl he tried to move to today in the canteen area "how is your hair so big and shiny, what do you do?"

if im gonna move up a girl its with no audiences around me

looool these guys must have some e-resource for this material

/

no audiences is obv easier but if you are in a crowded place and not worried about people overhearing i think it shows balls which might impress her (i dont mean shouting across the train platform)

lmao

LOL