Classroom/Work Gash

youcleanwepaint

Believe that the internal emails get read by IT team and sometimes by supervisors and the like...

we CAN read anything, often including whats been deleted

but, as least where i work, only emails that get flagged by the filtering system are looked at. they get stopped at a gateway and my boss has to check them and decide if they should be allowed or not*

i only discovered this when an external person (friend) put a swear word in an email. thankfully it was nothing too inappropriate

*this sort of arrangement will vary from company to company depending on its size etc

Well everything has gone to plan apparently this chick has crush on me keeps talking about me. Plus I didn't realise how obvious the flirting between both of us was. Apparently people talk about it when I am not in the office. Give work mates a few glasses of wine and you find out these things at the Christmas party

I used to have a policy that I'd never move to a ting I work with but the way some of them come out of the wood works during socials is whoa. Just this friday I was at a work event and this woman was fully putting it on me, shed had a bit of wine but she was on it, we danced and that and man rolled in this morning and bare pics of me and her on the company facebook page. Slippin. Peak for man. Bare colleagues clowning man about di youtube video of us at it. Lol didn't speak or look at anyone the whole day

YouTube Link?

What, you man don't wanna see this nah? :lol: