Back from space

Woodpecker

Got abducted by aliens or suttin like that

#1 local did not get bumped, holla at me with your passport number and full name get a WU sent over

#2 Its likely now I post again some crazy bish is gonna try and sign up with an IP from colombia this will lead me to;

#3 Went to colombia f*cked all her cousins started a business then she went nuts

3a - locked all my gmail, skype, facebook etc, held onto 2 of my phones called all my bishes

#4 Went on a bender for about 7 months culminating in Europe

Lol someone explain the gayle thing is this the guy that investment banker with amex

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:rofl:

so u aint dead

remember you mentioning the temptation that you were fighting

sounds peak if she has all ur sh*t the exposure might end up being YOU

someon else explain the gayle thing im at work. the thread is worth a read for the jokes, need a few hours tho - apparently took MG months in pen on his 2g data connection

Aids?

lol mad how this fat shiksa pops up erywer, hold it down 4 i get kurious onto u

Welcome back lad, how was the graft out there?

Did you bring me some back?

Im in Vienna mate, I heard someones moving the same thing I used to get out there in london though shout me on the pm

and yes the piffy was the wooo wooo

3 bitches, johnny walker, piff paff and big spliffage-

DAS ERYDAY (out there)

might just dump photos of some of my lumbian sores in here to enrage if she sees it,

one thing though, ADMIN - I cant even get back to that email cos she f*ckin changed all my sh*t- in fact she could return to blast me from the woodpecker account that wud be jokes, can I confirm by PM what my old password was and you give me the account back somehow?

only cah since i read that biest post thing I feel I should really see my best posts, this fresh account is weak