Back from space

Woodpecker

might just dump photos of some of my lumbian sores in here to enrage if she sees it,

one thing though, ADMIN - I cant even get back to that email cos she f*ckin changed all my sh*t- in fact she could return to blast me from the woodpecker account that wud be jokes, can I confirm by PM what my old password was and you give me the account back somehow?

only cah since i read that biest post thing I feel I should really see my best posts, this fresh account is weak

Ill sort it when im home

So obviously you man saw the link to the blog, will start adding more content and sh*t on there this week, start hitting that up...cant be using all my decent pictures here man

get a taster of whats to come, bare threesomes I got atleast 100 stories to write from colombia and plenty more from europe, most will have pictures

5p299w.jpg

• Upvote 2

I pump myself even deeper, in and out, as our poor hippy struggles to breathe with slime pouring from her nose and mouth. Yum. I love it when I see that filthy goo pouring from a young bitches mouth, this whore loves it as well, and she tries to grab my arse with both hands, forcing me deeper.

SLAP!

SLAP!

A forehand, followed by a weighty backhand with my gold and bloodstone family seal ring forces her off my c*ck for a second. I have left a cut bellow her eye, but she looks up at me and apologises, ‘disculpame por favor!’ Then she returns her hands hastily behind her back, ready to gobble more meat.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gonna read some them blog entries, had a quick scan and i was benning :lol:

rah they way I aint even wrote content today but got 112 hits from UK when usually I get like 20 max...

need to change da name and cop a domain, anyone know a host they can recommend?

One that accepts adult material. Also can someone wrap up gayle cah its mad pages what happens after the phonecalls and the ssacking, I checked national news paper sites, no suicides or murders`neither