New Myspace Invitation

Mizchif

So some of you might already know I work for Myspace and we're releasing a new version in the coming year. At the moment its in it Beta phase and i've just logged on and it appears I have 99 invitations to the new site Beta test.

If you want one PM me your email address and I'll send it on. Much loving

• Upvote 1

Also guys if you have any feedback connect with "Ask Myspace" and you can submit any feedback or improvements you might have.

Lots of features are going to be rolled out and tested but they are listening to critcisms and serious intelligent suggestions might make it onto the main site. Check the music and video player the library is bigger than Spotify

While the new interface looks nice it doesn't look special enough to bring back users. Just looks like a mishmash of other social media sites.

Though if the music aspect does deliver perhaps it will gain a new user base. I'm certainly keen on finding an alternative to Spotify, maybe these guys will deliver. If not, maybe Mega will.

While the new interface looks nice it doesn't look special enough to bring back users. Just looks like a mishmash of other social media sites.

Though if the music aspect does deliver perhaps it will gain a new user base. I'm certainly keen on finding an alternative to Spotify, maybe these guys will deliver. If not, maybe Mega will.

??

For everyone thats replied in this topic, done.

At the moment its about building a community from the ground up. Myspace still believe it or not has 30 million active users, but the Beta is private at the moment, about 1200 in the UK right now as of last week.

There's gonna be lots of updates and improvements and the people that matter are listening. When artists spaces launch its going to be really quite exciting, and the benefits for artists that sign up on an analytical basis are tremendous.

Till then, goof around and wait for me to update you :)