I PAID A GIRL 350 POUNDS TO CUDDLE

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

I PAID A GIRL 350 POUNDS TO CUDDLE FOR FOUR HOURS

She was PENG. She was not latina but still my type. We agreed to jus lay and cuddle for fours and at random intervals she would say "i love you" and make loving eye contact. However, when it came down to it she refused to look at me and i practically had to force her to say "i love you" and it sounded forced as hell.

The cuddling was amazin however, i had to use my imagination a lot because she wouldn't look at me but it felt beautiful cos her skin was ever so soft. It was so refreshing and much better than my pillow, hugging a real life female is such a wonderful experience and my mind was blown for a while.

At the end i went to kiss her with tongues but she dodged and jerked her head back with a really disgusted look on her face. We agreed on nothin sexual and there was no mention of kissing in our original agreement so it was kind of my fault for trying to overstep the mark with her. I kind of begged her a couple times for a kiss but she declined, it made me feel like a bitch but i loved it.

Although she didnt hold her end of the bargain as far as the eye contact goes it was a lovely experience and one i can't wait to try again.

Do you guys think i should use the same girl again or find a girl who will agree to eye contact all for the same price(350 pounds for four hours of cuddling). I fear i may get addicted to this!

kg making that xmas money

• Upvote 1

She was PENG. She was not latina but still my type. We agreed to jus lay and cuddle for fours and at random intervals she would say "i love you" and make loving eye contact. However, when it came down to it she refused to look at me and i practically had to force her to say "i love you" and it sounded forced as hell.

The cuddling was amazin however, i had to use my imagination a lot because she wouldn't look at me but it felt beautiful cos her skin was ever so soft. It was so refreshing and much better than my pillow, hugging a real life female is such a wonderful experience and my mind was blown for a while.

At the end i went to kiss her with tongues but she dodged and jerked her head back with a really disgusted look on her face. We agreed on nothin sexual and there was no mention of kissing in our original agreement so it was kind of my fault for trying to overstep the mark with her. I kind of begged her a couple times for a kiss but she declined, it made me feel like a bitch but i loved it.

Although she didnt hold her end of the bargain as far as the eye contact goes it was a lovely experience and one i can't wait to try again.

Do you guys think i should use the same girl again or find a girl who will agree to eye contact all for the same price(350 pounds for four hours of cuddling). I fear i may get addicted to this!

:rofl:

You mates with 8t2?

tumblr_mc6c0wADUv1qmzxy4o4_250.gif

:rofl:

You mates with 8t2?

I was thinking the same thing................He probably recommended her.

• Upvote 1

goin 2 hastings 2moz and am buying her some bread, she like hastings bread say its delicious

maybe she will let me lick her vagine if i buy her... think am in luv

ahh she likes gifts, mine does aswell, says one guy paid her car installments for a few months, but im not quite there yet.

bought her underwear, thats about it. wouldnt wear it infront of me though, pajamas is as far as she goes

shes fuckin hot though so i aint complaining

• Downvote 1