Ideas to celebrate ones Birth/Earthday

Gunner

Right, just going through some old pics on my FB  has got me wanting to create more memories that can be catpured on the camera.

My Earthday is coming up in Feb, and it usually comes quick due to Festive madness in December, January everyone recovering and getting aquatined with the new year, then bang 2nd week into Feb and my Earthday is here.

For my 25th i went to Tenerife with the family on a quiet one, my 24th i went paintballing with some mandem, 23rd went to a rave with man and gyaldem.

This year i want something equally as memorable in some fashion.

Any ideas? How have you celebrated your earthdays?

I'm single and wont have a girlfriend so no romantic get away or nothing liek that.

At the moment, im thinking a combination of events/activities that way people can choose what they want to come to, ie a meal, a rave, drink up, and something else. It falls on a Tuesday, 2days b4 Valentines day, so i may take advantage of the raves and get in free or something.

Gimmie ideas....Out there...wacky....daredevil....calm...anyting...

I dont usually make a big deal out of it, but its just a nice occasion to get people dem together and celebrate.

look for 'adventure' days/activities

i went quadbiking one birthday

starts off with a simple few laps of an area until you get used to how to move your weight as you turn etc.  then they take you thru some fields where you can go full throttle, then into a forrest type bit with a dirt track thru big pulled and between trees etc, then back out into fields, then back to base. 

was sick and definately memorable.  as long as you try something you havent done before

• Downvote 1

I aint the one that goes round stealing peoples bottles in clubs, last time I checked he was posing taking photos of this activity.

when was this :rofl:

man took the bank scammin to the root level, straight up teefin shit, man dont even deets groceries no more, straight up go sainsburys and run out with the trolley

st marys cray movements bwoiii

I aint the one that goes round stealing peoples bottles in clubs, last time I checked he was posing taking photos of this activity.

last time i checked you stay at home bun weed and take all sort of narcotics each day 

didnt you fabricate a story so you could claim disabilty allowance ya lowlife scum 

go and get yourself a job and stop being a loser 

@ JLovely Go Ape i was trying to remember that, someone told me about it beofre, thanks for the heads up.

Quadbiking, ive done in Malia, about 6 years ago, so i kinda think unless i have freedom to roam and go whereever it wont top my experience. i wanna be able to race, do a madness etc, not be restricted and do a few laps for 2hours with staggered starts.

Go karting im thinking about this, done it quite a few times this year. 14 of us in Marbella someone from VIP2 cant remember his username was there, twas sick still. might do it again, only issue is outdoors is sick compared to indoors. Ive been indoors in Edmonton and Bedmondsey/Tower Hill, and its ok still, but doesnt compare to outdoors in Tenerife and Marbella.

Paintballing, id rather try airsoft, ive done paintballing plenty times.

Ive gone off of a meal cos i dont eat meat or dairy (a recent ting) so im not paying for salad etc

I am considering Mini tank driving, zoorbing, off road buggies...

also depends on people and monies...so im tryna get a happy medium .