Captain Save a hoe rapper impregnates famous bike

Cody Rhodes

Reality television star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West are expecting their first child, it has been revealed.

The performer announced that his girlfriend is pregnant to fans at his concert on Sunday night.

He told the crowd of more than 5,000 at the Ovation Hall at the Revel Resort in Atlantic City by singing: "Now you having my baby."

West also told concert goers to congratulate his "baby moma" and that this was the "most amazing thing".

Kardashian's family have also been talking on Twitter about the news.

Her sister Kourtney Kardashian tweeted: "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!"

While her other sister Khloe wrote: "I'm excited for Kanye and my sister! There's nothing like bringing life into this world! Let's keep Gods blessings coming!"

Messages of congratulations also came from Kardashian's younger sisters Kendall and Kyle Jenner, who tweeted: "Whos excited about the KIMYE babbyyy?!", and "Congrats to this beautiful couple. I love you guys."

Her mother Kris Jenner also tweeted, writing: "Oh BABY BABY BABY!!"

Kim and her family star in the television reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, as well as a number of spin off series.

Representatives for the couple have not yet issued a statement about the pregnancy.

The rapper and reality TV star went public with their relationship in March.

Kardashian married NBA player Kris Humphries in August 2011 but separated just two months after their lavish wedding, which was aired on US television channel E! as a two-part special with magazines paying for exclusive pictures.

• Downvote 9

your childs mother claim to fame is from a video of her getting fucked and bussed on by one of your peers

Ā 

whats wrong with this guy

:rofl:

Ā 

This guy is a celebrated, prominent, successful african american man.Ā  Look at the example he is setting as well.

Ā 

After all the real spit he has spatten in the past.

Do you lot think Kanye at 35 years old is meeting some virgin Mary? His last girl was a stripper at 15... and in an actual lesbian relationship...

Ā 

From they started openly dating and he proclaimed his love for her, this was always gonna be the way. Well that or she was gonna end his career.

Ā 

Its noble to think men don't want women off looks, but you know they do.

Ā 

Your all mentioning the sex tape as a reason to go that way, but its probably the tape that made him want that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come on makes sense really their celeb stock will just rise and rise from now on and it's not like kanye was ever gonna be with someone normal

Just imagine what the kids gonna be like tho pmsl

Allow ur mum having a sex tape that's fucked

And with ray jay nutting in her mouth fack

:rofl:

This kids gonna be taking L's from the moment it drops out the flaps smh