2013 Plans

The Somalian

With 2013 not far off what are your plans for the next year?

Me I started getting back into making beats in 2012, I want to start to get back into club promotions not any of small club outside London once a month. I want to do a bi monthly event what plays house, dubstep, Garage, Grime with a nice line up going to focus on this, try and push for big P not nice change.

Had lunch with a friend last week he was talking about my age saying everything I done before is left there.

Aim for the mountain top

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Venom it's a new year surely you can contribute something positive about your goals. Just finished listening to Jeremy vines show on radio 2 talking about pessimistic people you should listen to it on I player

As for my weight yes I put on allot of weight this year through medication. People seem to have more of an issue than I actually have with it. It's not like I am obese. But it is an issue which I have addressed and an dealing with (gym room)

update my portfolio and redo my website ready for when i dont get/get the tightest wage rise so i can re-engage the job hunt for something much more rewarding and exciting.

& start banging out music and  the mixes again for summer time