Lightskin niqqas and their feelings smh

Guest chap44uns

Certain man need to allow the heartless personas on here, it's wearing thin.

To the d*ckheads talking about 'rest in piss' and these things, I sincerely hope karma doesn't come round near to you. Same guys would hope to get an 'R.I.P topic' on here if they dropped out...you're not real.

/

My boy's ex broke up with a guy and he ended up committing suicide on a webcam in front of her. Emotions are powerful.

/

About people are 'weak'. Anyone who can't control their emotions is weak minded, it doesn't matter if that emotion is anger, love, hatred, envy, lust. Know yourselves.

Some of the 'weakest minded' people would never admit it. I sight nuff weak hearts in this thread still.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

To the d*ckheads talking about 'rest in piss' and these things, I sincerely hope karma doesn't come round near to you. Same guys would hope to get an 'R.I.P topic' on here if they dropped out...you're not real.

/

My boy's ex broke up with a guy and he ended up committing suicide on a webcam in front of her. Emotions are powerful.

/

About people are 'weak'. Anyone who can't control their emotions is weak minded, it doesn't matter if that emotion is anger, love, hatred, envy, lust. Know yourselves.

Some of the 'weakest minded' people would never admit it. I sight nuff weak hearts in this thread still.

black-preacher-meme-generator-preach-it-

/

/

You chat the most shit

Who in their right mind hopes to get an RIP topic on VIP in the event they end up dead?

:/

So what cos I cant control feelings of joy that makes me weak?

Fuck off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Same guys would hope to get an 'R.I.P topic' on here if they dropped out...you're not real.

difference between dying and committed suicide in terms of this

the suicide is one thing, but the publicity stunt surrounding it? like during his last day he wanted to boost his youtube views/twitter following with suicide reportage?

/

surprised at the method, these attention seeking "suicidal" types usually go for the "suicide attempt" where they overdose but someone finds them in time, but they've still managed to get everyone's attention because of it

in terms of the girl, wondering if she's gonna be scarred for life, or extremely gassed that a guy committed suicide over her. i'll go with the latter