Cheating on partners

kerser

all the arguments here still havent justified it for me

so you man are saying youre with your chicks for someone to talk to and stuff?

wouldnt it be easier if you were single and just fucked anyone you wanted without any secrecy?

why go through the trouble of making the commitment? surely this whole men are meant to fuck thing paints a world without relationships?

i dunno, i need sleep, im thinking in circles

I remember on Hip Hop Honeyz Chrissie was saying that she isn't naive, she knows what rappers do, Jim just better not bring nothing to her doorstep or else.

That's a realistic woman imo.

Got sisters?

Daughters?

Sisters and I have expressed similar opinions to them, obviously I wouldn't tell them to stay in a relationship with a serial lothario but if they were in a situation where they had been with someone for a long time and found out he made a mistake and the relationship was prosperous besides that, I would make sure they understand what they are throwing away.

i can understand the argument of been loyal to your partner, the damage of one partner cheating can cause a lot of pain 

but i also understand the argument that fucking the same p*ssy for years can get boring , and nothing better than new p*ssy, 

but once u taste the forbidden fruit ,the thrill of pulling , excitement of cheating, the new energy u get drilling into a new thing.

you can never stop until you lose your main lady and release the good things you never appreciated when you where with your lady, affection, good food, the good conversation . the grass is not always green on the other side 

Toney has no consistency throughout his Ava Devine tight arguments

So how many times should you cheat?

Once you get caught do you stop? Or do you carry on 

If its a mistake than surely you wouldn't do it after getting caught

But seeing as we are men and p*ssy is power and new p*ssy is what we need, we need pleasure not happiness, surely we would carry on cheating even after we are caught because we cannot help it?

So your daughters husbands cheats on her oneday, im guessing you would still let him in the house?, being a man and understanding he has no self control and spud him saying yeah I used to do that to, and than continue to let him carry on cheating on your daughter and sit back and keep letting it happen because simply put it is just what men do?

If you cheated on your girl and she never found out about it, then later on down the line she cheated on you and you found out(she confessed or whateva), would you forgive her?

lol I'll go out on a limb and say the same man cosigning Toney wouldn't forgive their chick for cheating under any circumstances

you can never stop until you lose your main lady and release the good things you never appreciated when you where with your lady, affection, good food, the good conversation . the grass is not always green on the other side

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Realised this when I split up with my ex.

Although cheating isn't what caused our split.

Lol @ getting caught cheating, unless she walks in on me in the act it never happened no matter what anyone says

For men, its more territorial.

You man should watch animal documentaries.

See, a leader of a lion flock don't share the bitches. He jams all day, let them hunt the food, and he provides the d*ck. To ALL of them.

Any other lion wants that seat, better come prepared.

What relevance has this with the thread?

I don't know. Maybe I want to live like a lion.

• Upvote 3

I can't believe the way the genders are being equated in this thread.

And are guys really saying they want their mums and daughters treated the way they treat women? 

I think cheating's a mentality thing. Some people have the cheating mentality, where they just think they're banging the other girl, the relationship/betrayal/guilt don't occur in their mind whatsoever, and they can continue as normal, unaffected. Those that feel guilty, or go into it, thinking they shouldn't, because they have a girl, shouldn't cheat. 

The girls You bang are variables, the wifey is constant. We need constants in life, and we need variables. Security and excitement.

I can find a girl who ticks the boxes for a wifey, they're more like a checklist, and 1 girl can have them all

But the boxes for sex are where variety comes in, and she's either 1 or the either, where I like both. for example, i can't find 1 wifey with C cup, D cup and E cup titties, who is lightskin, darkskin, all the various shades of brown that I like, who is also size 8, 10, 12 and 14. so if I want sex with girls of all the physical properties of those (add to the actual sexual performance, movements, etc), I need multiple sexual partners

but I can find a girl to wifey who I enjoy the companionship with, and the sex is also good with. why would I deny myself the relationship with her if I did? why would I deny myself the other varieties of female I need sex with if I did?

If my girl cheats on me past the linking stage then its over...yes I'm a hypocrite, same way tho unless I'm caught with my d*ck inside the narn by my girl, ill deny....

Plus as I said woman hold the power of the p*ssy... If a average and above woman steps out her house and offers the next 5 mans who walk past her to bang...no strings...how many say no ?

If a man does it...police are getting called

• Upvote 2

If you cheated on your girl and she never found out about it, then later on down the line she cheated on you and you found out(she confessed or whateva), would you forgive her?

lol I'll go out on a limb and say the same man cosigning Toney wouldn't forgive their chick for cheating under any circumstances

1 man can get an unlimited amount of women pregnant at once.

A woman can only be pregnant by 1 man at a time (barring a freak 1 in a million occurrence)

We are physiologically different, hence we have different mentalities, hence the standards and expectations of each are totally different.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 man can get an unlimited amount of women pregnant at once.

A woman can only be pregnant by 1 man at a time (barring a freak 1 in a million occurrence)

We are physiologically different, hence we have different mentalities, hence the standards and expectations of each are totally different.

I agree with this. I actually do believe monogamy from men is learned behaviour and "cheating" is innate.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1