Happily ever after

Fresh

lol what does she think this is some 18th centuary business where guys have accepted no sex before marriage and such?  smh.   gotta taste the goods before you buy.  a crumb on the tounge etc

/

i see what ur saying MK, no ones perfect and yeah i think we have to accept compromises have to be made.  but very carefully.  its also difficult coz the grass is always greener and whatever ur woman lacks you are gonna want BAD.  i remember my old ex, she was stunning, great figure, half ghanaian so the backoff was strong, but her breasts were a bit humble and i found myself craving this fairly average girl i knew who had a massive rack but not much else going for her :lol:

and so basically the answer to my question is - no, i guess thats life.

so if theres the friend, freak, mother, lover and.... lady?  and you gotta sacrifice one of them?  pffffffff

• Downvote 1

Some women are so unrealistic though, my girl overheard 1 black girl at her gym saying

"I

LMAO

Me & my boy were schooling his female friend about that shit.

"I ain't doing none of that stuff until I'm married, blah, blah..."

Told her straight, a man ain't marrying you with a promise of what you MAY offer, you gotta do wife shit before you become a wife. Keep talking that 'no head'' talk, lol.

Imagine purchasing a sports car on finance and the dealer tells you until it's fully paid off the sports buttons disabled and we've limited the car to 70mph!

• Downvote 1

Some women are so unrealistic though, my girl overheard 1 black girl at her gym saying

"I

LMAO

Me & my boy were schooling his female friend about that shit.

"I ain't doing none of that stuff until I'm married, blah, blah..."

Told her straight, a man ain't marrying you with a promise of what you MAY offer, you gotta do wife shit before you become a wife. Keep talking that 'no head'' talk, lol.

Imagine purchasing a sports car on finance and the dealer tells you until it's fully paid off the sports buttons disabled and we've limited the car to 70mph!

by which time depreciation has kicked in, and the prospect of hitting that sport button no longer excites. p/x for new model! fully loaded!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

the question is can a man get everything he needs from one woman

the friend

the freak

the lover

the mother (of his children)

etc

80/20 rule g...

*googles*

i see what this is but how does it apply here?

Men always highlight the fact that  women have unrealistic standards for men & with that question you asked about can your woman have all those attributes, it's the same thing. No person can be ALL the things you need them to be. There's always gonna be something missing.

Now, the whole 80/20 rule thing is, if that person has 80% of what you want, are you gonna let her go for that missing 20%?

u officially got me thinking

this might be new rule i might implementing my life  

i wish happily ever after existed, just came out of a 3 year relationship with my girl, and due to my poor actions 99% of the time, after i ended it xmas eve (on fairly good terms when things had come to a head) shes with a new guy 8 years older within 5 days.

that wud hurt 

to know that she was talking to him behind ur back, secretly gathering feelings, not giving u the same attention as before 

and theres u thinking it was a mutual decision smh

• Upvote 2

Its deeper than that but of course certain things I will not disclose. A month after the break up she resorted to partying and drinking in secret, sneaking bottles into the house, developing insomnia and being a bitch to me to try and recover. The other day via text she said she is finding it hard to be herself and how happiness is only with me but can not take the flack from her parents. Currently she is staying at her sisters and her sister is like you gave her everything and she can't cope without you I don't know what to do. My own mother is like arrange a meeting with her family to discuss because it could turn you into something horrible and her into some thing worse because she has far more restrictions and has been isolated. I hate this burden man, like when she takes shots at me I'm thinking what the hell have I done but I guess that's her way of trying to recover. She says she has no intention of marrying an Arab because she is not a believer and she does not like the restrictions. Its like because of my commitment I am now suffering for what her parents are doing. We have broken up before for a bit before for the same reason and got back together secretly but this time it feels so official that I worry about what may transpire in our lives as time passes. They day you don't choose who you fall for, so true that. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't lucky. I read shit sometimes and people from her background have died from such situations, I would not want that on me. Some of my family say take the anger and frustration from her but get her back and just vanish. I can't live knowing my woman is with me and has no family. Who can live with that. As for her seeing anybody else, well, she is human so maybe but hey. Such a complex situation its very hard to explain in order. Love hey, what a hard thing when differences of that scale are involved. Worse when certain things tie you together and communication is a must. So hard

I ffel for you bro. Arab chicks or chicks with arab decent, are the sexiest women I have come across, but the religion will absolutely destroy a relationship with one.

Well reading that has compounded what has been an abysmal sunday. 

/

What bugs me most is that we live once and we die, things like that girls family imposing restrictions on her happiness, yes they aided her arrival into the world, but ultimately she is the owner of her own life, to make someone else's time on this earth unhappy because of your own views is selfishness immeasurable. 

• Upvote 1

I ffel for you bro. Arab chicks or chicks with arab decent, are the sexiest women I have come across, but the religion will absolutely destroy a relationship with one.

The thing is a few people warned me that it would not work out but that love is blind thing is true stories. I should have know when it was PAIN to walk down edgware road, all the men looking at me like if I see you in a dark alley way I'd castrate you. No harm having hope though, funny though because my own mother is gutted its over, constantly like she was the most beautiful thing and how our kids would have been something else. Her friends don't make it easy either, messaging and calling me talking about fight for her we don't like seeing her like this. The pain was too incredible when she came to take her stuff...... Wow I've never held back tears like that before.

• Downvote 1

Well reading that has compounded what has been an abysmal sunday. 

/

What bugs me most is that we live once and we die, things like that girls family imposing restrictions on her happiness, yes they aided her arrival into the world, but ultimately she is the owner of her own life, to make someone else's time on this earth unhappy because of your own views is selfishness immeasurable. 

My sisters exact words...... You'd be surprised how bad it can get. Like I said previously, some people have lost their lives over situations like this. I do apologise if I am bombarding you man today but I woke up feeling like a bus ran me over and just been an emotional day. Normal verbal service will resume soon....