Abs routine?

Sinister

From what I've learnt belly fat won't go with ab workouts, as you cant lose fat in just one place. Yeah do some ab stuff, but its more about getting your overall body fat percentage down. Easiest done by increasing increasing lean muscle and doing cardio in the form of short intense bursts like sprints and circuits.

From what I've learnt belly fat won't go with ab workouts, as you cant lose fat in just one place. Yeah do some ab stuff, but its more about getting your overall body fat percentage down. Easiest done by increasing increasing lean muscle and doing cardio in the form of short intense bursts like sprints and circuits.

C/S if your bodyfat aint 10% of under you wont see your abs, good to develop them for when you cut so you got some muscle there.

Some of his other videos are sick, look up rob riches

It's all about losing body fat in general. Building muscle helps to lose fat as you use the energy. I bought LL Cool J's workout book the other day from amazon, will be reading this when it arrives. 

But it's all about the intense workouts plus the different variations squatting & dead lifts.

• 2 months later...
Still take protein when cutting... Is that a serious question???

:/

You're meant to up your protein intake while cutting even more so to when bulking.

I don't know who is right or what here just asked a genuine fucking question

/

I'm told cutting is actually the dehydration that fighters often do pre fight to mAke weight

• 4 weeks later...