The Official Comic Book Thread

Ego

Naruto Shippuden is coolSo what's the best comic out right now? & I've noticed the big stories seem to interlink between different heroes in different comics, do I need to read all of them (All Marvel or all DC) to keep up with whats going on?
MARVEL DCThese are the main comic book universes. Marvel contains spiderman, X-men, captain america etc and DC contains superman, wonder woman, justice league etc. They only came together once to become the AMALGAM universe, where characters were fused together such as wolverine (MARVEL) and Batman (DC) to form Dark claw. You can read all of marvel and dc but they will never cross over. So you wont hear about superman recently beating up cyclops for example.
there have been a few jla vs avergers comics superman beat thor the flash raced quicksilver

Guest Dr. Doom
Naruto Shippuden is coolSo what's the best comic out right now? & I've noticed the big stories seem to interlink between different heroes in different comics, do I need to read all of them (All Marvel or all DC) to keep up with whats going on?
MARVEL DCThese are the main comic book universes. Marvel contains spiderman, X-men, captain america etc and DC contains superman, wonder woman, justice league etc. They only came together once to become the AMALGAM universe, where characters were fused together such as wolverine (MARVEL) and Batman (DC) to form Dark claw. You can read all of marvel and dc but they will never cross over. So you wont hear about superman recently beating up cyclops for example.
there have been a few jla vs avergers comics superman beat thor the flash raced quicksilver
Spider man beat super boy. But cross overs are very rare.

i read couple of dem world war hulks. cba to read no more. did he actually kill black bolt? didnt look like it n if hes not killing them wats the point? cba to read comics sh*t takes too longders quite a few dc marvel crossovers. silver surfer n green lantern(kyle wasisface) was a good 1 shot

personally i like world war hulkMarvel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dcreally no contest

i read couple of dem world war hulks. cba to read no more. did he actually kill black bolt? didnt look like it n if hes not killing them wats the point? cba to read comics sh*t takes too longders quite a few dc marvel crossovers. silver surfer n green lantern(kyle wasisface) was a good 1 shot
he never killed blackbolt he just knocked him out he then goes on to knock out dr stange the fantastic 4 iron man all of the avengers (except sentry)all the x men now hes making reed, tony, dr strange,blackbolt fight each ohter to the deathits quite silly if u consider that blackbolt can and has knocked the hulk out with a wisper and the fact that blackbolt screamed in the hulks face resulting in a piece of moon rock the size of rode island being blasted of then hulk survies this unharmed biggrin.gif then k.o's him

Guest Scorpzz
its quite silly if u consider that blackbolt can and has knocked the hulk out with a wisper and the fact that blackbolt screamed in the hulks face resulting in a piece of moon rock the size of rode island being blasted of then hulk survies this unharmed biggrin.gif then k.o's him
Tell that to dude in DC who can breathe ice, shoot lazers from his eyes, has super strength and can fly

Guest Dr. Doom
he never killed blackbolt he just knocked him out he then goes on to knock out dr stange the fantastic 4 iron man all of the avengers (except sentry)all the x men now hes making reed, tony, dr strange,blackbolt fight each ohter to the deathits quite silly if u consider that blackbolt can and has knocked the hulk out with a wisper and the fact that blackbolt screamed in the hulks face resulting in a piece of moon rock the size of rode island being blasted of then hulk survies this unharmed biggrin.gif then k.o's him
Wasnt that Dr. strange? Haha strange got owned by hulk.

its quite silly if u consider that blackbolt can and has knocked the hulk out with a wisper and the fact that blackbolt screamed in the hulks face resulting in a piece of moon rock the size of rode island being blasted of then hulk survies this unharmed biggrin.gif then k.o's him
Tell that to dude in DC who can breathe ice, shoot lazers from his eyes, has super strength and can fly
and i'll ask him if he gets angry enough could he knock out the spectreblack bolt is more powerfull than the hulk FACTthe hulk has never been able to stand up to black bolts wisper FACTin world war hulk hulk took a screem a blast that was 10x more powerfull than a nuke bombthe hulk should be down and he should be staying thereit dont make any sence and you cant tell me it dose add to the fact that the fight was shown off pannel aswel

Wasnt that Dr. strange? Haha strange got owned by hulk.
vh28fm.jpgvh40st.jpgf*ck it evenApocalypse got drop with a wisperblackboltfeat16gt.gif

Guest Dr. Doom
do u ppl buy these comics?
Yeah I tend to get them in big stacks from dagenham market for like 10p each.I do also buy graphic novels, notably the onslaught saga which is one of my favourite stories in print.I also download comic books from the internet along with animated tv series.

is the world war hulk story still going on? or is it available in some kind of trade paper back yet?
yer the last issue comes out next week then its done theres gonna be some new red hulk
Recent studies show that Hulk >> Blackbolt.
exactly why i cant take it serious that writing is almosto n point with black panther>surfer

Guest Scorpzz
and i'll ask him if he gets angry enough could he knock out the spectreblack bolt is more powerfull than the hulk FACTthe hulk has never been able to stand up to black bolts wisper FACTin world war hulk hulk took a screem a blast that was 10x more powerfull than a nuke bombthe hulk should be down and he should be staying thereit dont make any sence and you cant tell me it dose add to the fact that the fight was shown off pannel aswel
According to Reed richards the more angry hulk gets the stronger he gets.His friends ''betraying'' him, losing his kingdom and the only woman that loved him.I think that's pretty much pushing anyone to the edge.

Guest Scorpzz
Yeah I tend to get them in big stacks from dagenham market for like 10p each.I do also buy graphic novels, notably the onslaught saga which is one of my favourite stories in print.I also download comic books from the internet along with animated tv series.
What do you use to download them?My comic book source is gone (demonoid)

Guest Dr. Doom
What do you use to download them?My comic book source is gone (demonoid)
I just go on google and input marvel comics download torrents and download them.