For di dons who want di fonds

stacksbranning

An insult to 419 imo. 

419ers execution is alot more pro than that.

You might think that 'Z' as no significance but just reading that web address to me shouts Rap, modelling, or wooden bling targeted to the young market.

Do your thing G.

But I am out. 

• Upvote 3

An insult to 419 imo. 

419ers execution is alot more pro than that.

:lol:

• This is a privately clients-only company.
  • Arranged appointment meetings in most parts of central London or local to your residential location if you prefer.
  • A range of meeting rooms from the cosy to the formal, plus a bar for refreshments.
  • We are offering a huge discount for new members who register with the company.
  • Our role is to increase the capacity and efficiency of our members to enable them to grow by providing professional assistance.
  • The company will guide you through the whole process of accessing assets and wealth.
  • By being a member you will have positioned yourself within peaple with the same mindset as yourself.
  • By joining the company you have now made the first step in the right direction of becoming wealthy.  :rofl:
  • We are a very organised company and have a very good work ethic towards training our members.
  • We are not a government funded company, we are a "privately owned" limited company.
  • In a group of financial entrepreneurs you will be better positioned to acheive your life time goals.
  • Upvote 1

if your serious about looking for help and networking, my cuz company can help you out

http://www.mewe360.com/

hes investing a million pounds into 5 businesses, check it out

compare this site to stacks :rofl:

levels

Who said the site is mine  ?

Anyway send it around , if you lot don't need the help,because you have your cushty little jobs working for whitey fair enough  but i know for  fact that there are plenty of black youts that are in need of help .

http://ethnicdiamondz.co.uk/

Ethnic Diamondz 68 LOMBARD STREET
LONDON EC3V 9LJ

0207-868-4739

Anyway send it around , if you lot don't need the help,because you have your cushty little jobs working for whitey fair enough  but i know for  fact that there are plenty of black youts that are in need of help .

http://ethnicdiamondz.co.uk/

Ethnic Diamondz 68 LOMBARD STREET

LONDON EC3V 9LJ

0207-868-4739

near my office - i will pay them sakawa boys a visit

Your reaction was pretty bait. The site may not be 'yours' but your defo involved in this business or know who's it is.

Also because someone somewhere is looking to get paid off this, and I'm doubting it's the black youths.