Who are not even worth replying to on here?

Eskay Jones

Seriously fam put down the pipe ur imagination is on overload

8am and mans screwing into a screen typing up a rage?

:lmao:

your not even funny 

you are a d*ck head 

stay safe behind your computer

when jas called you out

you gave him a boog address in islington

man messgaed me on facebook to say yeah he has a location for you

went there with him to ambush you 

yet you was a no show

so like I said stay safe behind your cmputer 

• Upvote 1

Same jas that was mocking u with multiple accounts yh?

Or is that u are jas?

I was in marquess that day u however were no where to be seen.

Swear u sent me some message crying about how u don't use vip2 cos of man like me winding u up...

What happened?

Same jas that was mocking u with multiple accounts yh?

Or is that u are jas?

I was in marquess that day u however were no where to be seen.

Swear u sent me some message crying about how u don't use vip2 cos of man like me winding u up...

What happened?

This attention seeker still coming with half truths u gave jas some boog address. Jas contacted me saying he is coming London to go knock you out I said I will meet him we was waiting for you on that shit estate. You didn't even know I was there til now I have just revealed it now.

Like I said carry on with your shit behind the computer because I know you will slip up one day. Then I will burn down your house with your c*nt of a mum inside it. Make you a fucking orphane. So carry on innit computer can only protect you for so long.

Ok look on a level u said my name so don't come with all this talk about don't mention you and I'm attention seeking u idiot just fix up fuck these multiple accounts its sad fam u never used to be like this act ur age ffs.

And as for jas either that's u as well or he's someone playing u for a fucking mug.

Ok look on a level u said my name so don't come with all this talk about don't mention you and I'm attention seeking u idiot just fix up fuck these multiple accounts its sad fam u never used to be like this act ur age ffs.

And as for jas either that's u as well or he's someone playing u for a fucking mug.

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/78538-what-happens-in-kavos/page-3#entry2801896

As I said don't mention I am not your bredrin and you don't know me like that c*nt. Let me guess later you will start the same shit eliteism and then later with kaygee. Then try to pull the age card. Prick look in the mirror.

What multiple accounts do I have ?

Dirty boi, dipset etc know me and jas are two diffrent people so that talk can stop there.

Like I said stay safe behind your computer

No one on this site cares I am just letting you know don't mention me you fucking tard