Pep Guardiola

Fighting Weight

It's been an on-going battle between Pep and The Doctor from day one

Reports are saying Rummenigge forced him out but don't be surprised if Pep didn't throw his six pence.

I don't know why but I believe Ibra when he said Pep's a p*ssy,coward and a snake.

Pep must win the CL this season because so far he has failed as Bayern coach

How can you inherit the European Champions but instead of improving them somehow they have proceed to have gone backwards

It's like Magath is in charge because under Magath they never looked like ever becoming European Champions again

The pressure for Pep to extend his contract has died down

People making full-out conclusions on someone's CHARACTER based on gossip is bitch shit.

Of what I know, only Eto'o & Ibra have clear animosity towards him but why do their words hold more weight than the words of infinitely more of the other people who have good things about him?

I'm not saying Pep is this flawless human being or anything. I'm merely all this chatty patty business is for the birds

/

All this failed coach business, LOL.

I ain't even tryna get into that, you're lost in the sauce with that rhetoric.

It's been an on-going battle between Pep and The Doctor from day one

Reports are saying Rummenigge forced him out but don't be surprised if Pep didn't throw his six pence.

I don't know why but I believe Ibra when he said Pep's a p*ssy,coward and a snake.

Pep must win the CL this season because so far he has failed as Bayern coach

How can you inherit the European Champions but instead of improving them somehow they have proceed to have gone backwards

It's like Magath is in charge because under Magath they never looked like ever becoming European Champions again

The pressure for Pep to extend his contract has died down

People making full-out conclusions on someone's CHARACTER based on gossip is bitch sh*t.

FAM

Don't get me wrong I like Pep as coach in general

His teams play beautiful football(even tho they fuck with my bets with their sideways and backwards passing)

Great at improving players he has inherited

He has his flaws

His man-management skills

Horrible with money

/

The main reason why I say Pep would be classed as a failure for not winning the CL with Bayern

It's the manner of the way he got appointed(Jupp just didn't have a clue) also on top of that he got a squad which is was in better shape than the Barca's squad he inherited in 2008

Don't get me wrong I like Pep as coach in general

His teams play beautiful football(even tho they fuck with my bets with their sideways and backwards passing)

Great at improving players he has inherited

He has his flaws

His man-management skills

Horrible with money

/

The main reason why I say Pep would be classed as a failure for not winning the CL with Bayern

It's the manner of the way he got appointed(Jupp just didn't have a clue) also on top of that he got a squad which is was in better shape than the Barca's squad he inherited in 2008

This is a wild, wild, wiiiiild thing to say.

You're really judging a man by his 'failures' as opposed to his successes. Fucking hell, LMAO.

/

Hoeness, Rummenigge & Sammer have constantly, constantly said over & over again, that he wasn't hired to specifically to replicate Heynckes success. FFS, they had the PERFECT season competitively.

Under your logic, to not achieve perfection is failure.

No offence bro, but that logic is so retarded, I'm developing arthiritis in my fingers even to replying to such.

Say Pep does four years like he did with Barca where he won 2 CL titles but with Bayern he wins no CL title

Would he have succeeded or failed in your opinion Mike?

Nobody is saying Pep has to win the treble every season but has to match JH with a least one CL title during his reign.

All I am saying he needs to turn things around starting with the return leg against Porto

Say Pep does four years like he did with Barca where he won 2 CL titles but with Bayern he wins no CL title

Would he have succeeded or failed in your opinion Mike?

Nobody is saying Pep has to win the treble every season but has to match JH with a least one CL title during his reign.

All I am saying he needs to turn things around starting with the return leg against Porto

That is a very fair question & I would say all in all, it would be a failure to not win the Champions League yes.

I was speaking more so in regards to his first season.

For me your judged on your CL success

One metric is never enough. 

Some simple analysis.

I don't see anything wrong this comment.

Exactly!

BUT it's VIP2, so...

you're a c*nt when you make a comment that people can't come back from, basically. That's how this forum works.

Ruled by retards.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Some simple analysis.

:!:

You're a c*nt when you make a comment that people can't come back from, basically. That's how this forum works.

You know what?

I take that back and I apologise

But I cannot forgive strangers typing reckless about my mother

Some simple analysis.

:!:

You're a c*nt when you make a comment that people can't come back from, basically. That's how this forum works.

You know what?

I take that back and I apologise

But I cannot forgive strangers typing reckless about my mother

Well in that case, I take that comment back and apologise...

You know...if we come together, we could really make this thing work...

vlcsnap-00034.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

How can you come to the conclusion that Pep has inadequate man management skills because of his relationship with Eto and Ibra.

Eto was halfway out the door before Pep accepted his plea for a second chance to redeem himself.

With Ibra it's simply that Messi had to play through the middle, Pep and all the board knew Messi's potential and if it meant moving Ibra out wide and then selling him then so be it.

For every Ibra who may say a bad word their are 15 Xavis, Abidals and Iniestas who would say the total opposite.

• Upvote 3