Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2themax

Photography

4 posts in this topic

Anyone into photography on here- wether it be a hobby or your job? What camera/equipment do you use and what is your favourite type of photography eg landscapes, wildlife, portraits etc

Used to mess around with it a bit when i was late teens, thinking about getting back into it and taking it more seriously as a hobby, possibly trying to sell a few if they are good enough.

Got a Canon 450d so cheaped out on the body a bit really, but picked up a second hand 70-200mm f4 lens a couple of years ago before the newer 2.8 ones came out. Also got a standard prime and a 24-70mm canon. Body not so important but am saving for a 5D Mk3 at the moment or possibly a 6d I haven't decided. Would like the next one to be full frame though.

Favourite types are street photography in asian countries I've been to, and landscapes. Not a big fan of portraits/people although some of them have come out quite nice. 

Just the other day actually I had a photobook made of a recent holiday I went on. Much nicer than a photo album and it's a nice coffee table filler/collection method. Nice leather binding and I prefer it to keeping all the photos loose. Albelli.co.uk

I digress coz it sounds like I'm working for them but yeah.

i guess the lens is most important though? How did u work out what f numbers to use for each photo or was it trial and error- taking a few shots of the same subject using different f numbers etc?