Guest chap44uns

its now 4 now still

watching tings like this always makes you grateful

its peiak for these daons

fuckin ell

/

someone said that dinky is gonna end up like ray in a couple of years

who said it i forgot

This dusty guy chats shit constantly about me then Eric, profit try jump on the same wave. All three of them can go suck their mums with a straw until she bleeds.

I ain't that guy.

Because they are behind a computer they think its cool to chat anything if any 3 of them actually was to actually grow a pair and introduced themself I will punch all 3 in the face no qualms. So it's better these guys stay hiding behind the computer sending insults. When chapps actually gets a life and does something of some sort of acheivement he can then talk to me.

Until then he can go suck

This dusty guy chats shit constantly about me then Eric, profit try jump on the same wave. All three of them can go suck their mums with a straw until she bleeds.

I ain't that guy.

Because they are behind a computer they think its cool to chat anything if any 3 of them actually was to actually grow a pair and introduced themself I will punch all 3 in the face no qualms. So it's better these guys stay hiding behind the computer sending insults. When chapps actually gets a life and does something of some sort of acheivement he can then talk to me.

Until then he can go suck

Ray why are u saying my name?

d*ckhead now ur gonna cry cos I called u ray.

You will spin me. You lmfao

You think you know about me

I will stab you in your face and slice up your girl, your mum then I will rape both of them.

And your little sister if you have one of them

You are a victim. From time you take to these kind of manoeuvres to seek attention from myself eliteism, kaygee on a daily basis tells me all I need to know about the type of person you are. Give it the big I am on here may look good to you but reality. You are a victim in life. Like I said big talk from behind the computer.

Why you crying that wishing death on your shit bag family. Your the one who wants to 'troll' so take what you give.

Tell us when your girl gets pregnant so I can be the first one to wish that your girl has a miscarriage with your dirty spawn