Week 23 - 12/13 - Premier League / LC Semi Finals

User

Pogba>>>>>>

Fergie wanted him to stay and sit on the bench so he could watch 2 OAP's get overrun in midfield by any team with a pair of mobile centre mids

Don't blame the lad for leaving. It's a shame cause him, Carrick and Kagawa together would've been emotional.

Walcott set to celebrate new contract by starting on right flank;

Wenger mugged him :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yeah surrounding roads must be fucked can see it being called off remember when that happened to us few seasons back everything was cleared next to the stadium but because surrounding area was fucked game got called off.

Watch Stevie G on goals on sunday

Talking about that day the Scouse robbed us in the FA CUP final To this day I dont know how they won that final

Fuck Owen

Yeah surrounding roads must be fucked can see it being called off remember when that happened to us few seasons back everything was cleared next to the stadium but because surrounding area was fucked game got called off.

Watch Stevie G on goals on sunday

Talking about that day the Scouse robbed us in the FA CUP final To this day I dont know how they won that final

Fuck Owen

Was just about to say surrounding roads are fine, I look outside and it's snowing again.

Pissed.

Both games will be going ahead atm.

Our match with Manchester United is still on at the moment (12:33) We are monitoring the situation and much will depend on whether or not there is any substantial snow before kick off at 4pm. We will keep you updated with any changes. 

COYS