Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

The algerian thing

49 posts in this topic

Wers the topic

Mukbtar belmokthar is the new booogie man

Di daemz ave lrovoked this

All i know that as the human cockroach i wud kil all my fellow hostages with my bare hAnds to get out of that place alive

Respect to algeria ... HeAvy handed shoot on site fuck the hostags Attitude is the right aY

There was another topic made by stacksbranning couple days ago.

Cameron needs to stop poking his nose in, we have our way of doing things, its hard and it can be messy but thats how u gotto deal with these bastards.

Can understand the International leaders worries with it being their citizens but I kinda agree with Algerias movements on this. Sending out a clear message to anyone else who fancies trying it.

Yes there  was a topic made by yours truly but for some reason it got deleted . Probably was my fault though .

Should have known better than to speak the truth about daemonz in public

is it a ransom ting? or do they have an agenda?

Speculative that it's a revenge attack because of French troops going into Mali to help the Government fight the extremists.

so they couldnt make it to France or...?

Well they were trying to make out like these guys had crossed over from Mali and gone into Algeria to do this. You know rather than actually face off with French troops they had to go and take a bunch of innocent people hostage instead.

Saw a interview with one of the british hostages after the event who described the experience as "good fun" and he "enjoyed it" , was also praising the algerian forces for how they handled it.

maybe someone should arrange for him to have more fun when he's back

Yea I seen that he said it was quite exciting..... Madness.

He was probably still on an adrenalin buzz or summit and acting macho, he'll probably be a broken ptsd sufferer in a months time lol

Has there been any footage of all this going down on the news? I hadn't seen any on the reports I watched.

Nah strangely enough i'v not seen a single clip.

UK news channels always shook of an old lady sending in a letter

UK news channels always shook of an old lady sending in a letter

You should watch that BBC news show where they read out people's complaints 

some people complain about some really petty shit

I remember when Ben Shepard first joint GMTV as a main presenter some women wrote in and complained that he never wore a tie and how dare he enter her house without a tie

They complained about gmtv to the bbc?

8-) 

I am talking about two different instances  

Oh seen wasn't very clear.

These poverty algerian military forces need to let the real dons like te British SAS handle this shit. Going in all guns blazing in hostage situation is not the one.

poverty algerian army? we have probably the most well equipped  military in africa plus experience dealing with islamic militants, this has always been the stance, no negotiations just go in hard and deal with it.

im happy, im proud the algerian government told the foreign leaders to fuck off cos we're dealing with it ourselves, theres been too much sucking up from african and middle eastern leaders in recent years.

what do the western special forces do as well? chase rag tag 'militants' in the dust and call that an effort?............ if they were so special, Iraq, Libya, and afghanistan wouldve been sorted from day. secondly, i dont even fully believe that these so called militants are who we're told they are. just another excuse to launch an afghanistan esque effort in Africa just as their economies emerge onto the world stage and are less reliant on the credit ridden broke ass western daemons

Algerian special forces...lol

we bought 2 billion dollars worth of weapons from ur lot actually.