Miami Holiday

Antono1

My girl is looking to book an apartment with her friends to go to miami in August this summer. Thats the trade off for me getting to go to cancun last summer.

I can't help but be a little jealous though. I know my time will come but this weather is so terrible that this summer I want to go Miami now but dont really want to gate crash on her with my friends her friends etc.

Im wondering if i should even let her go ive heard some stories about miami and south beach. Girls getting open bar in clubs and ive heard girls get in clubs free where as guys have to pay big doller for etc. I wont lie im kinda skeptical about her going.

Should I shouldn't I decisions?.........

spring break :Y:

lol how many girls she going with and how many of them single?

Id be worried if i was you, should of shot down that trade off last year mate, cancun best of been worth it.....shoulda lied and said you went somewhere else and how boring and dull it was and you wish you never went blah blah blah

coming back with holiday blues and rubbing her face in it has just killed you off

Id be worried if i was you, should of shot down that trade off last year mate, cancun best of been worth it.....shoulda lied and said you went somewhere else and how boring and dull it was and you wish you never went blah blah blah

coming back with holiday blues and rubbing her face in it has just killed you off

True words Snake she is currently looking for apartments to stay in with her five girls. I do trust her but its not about letting the wifey walk into the fire.

So after discussing the stituation with my boy i've decided she will not be going, now I have to put a stop to this and formulate the plan.

My boys wifey last year was going to Nappa and he decided to impregnate the bitch,he made sure her ass wasn't going no where Nappa got cancelled looool.

I wouldn't do that though he took it to a next level no need.

• Downvote 2

True words Snake she is currently looking for apartments to stay in with her five girls. I do trust her but its not about letting the wifey walk into the fire.

So after discussing the stituation with my boy i've decided she will not be going, now I have to put a stop to this and formulate the plan.

My boys wifey last year was going to Nappa and he decided to impregnate the bitch,he made sure her ass wasn't going no where Nappa got cancelled looool.

I wouldn't do that though he took it to a next level no need.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By any means necessary

• Downvote 1