Fourth place (champions league) or F.a cup

stacksbranning

11 members have voted

1. 1. Fourth place (champions league) or F.a cup

• Fourth place
    • F.a cup

as a fan the highlight of supporting my team is a trophy at the end of the season not what the numbers on a financial statement says, so FA cup all the time, 

if i was a fan of Wigan or a team like that who hasn't had the chance to see their team up against the cream of Europe before my it might have been a harder decision.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Long term cup

Imagine

06 just cl

07 just cl

08 just cl

09 just cl

10 cup no cl

11 just cl

12 just cl

How different that is, 1 year missing cl does not and should not affect the long term

4th, but thats cos there is a bigger issue with Arsenal Football Club

I hear you, but NOTHING beats that day out, and that victory. I'd watch Europa League for one season for that. It's not like it affects the calibre of players we sign does it?

We got serious ballers at their peak moving from Internazionale to Turkey and fools going Russia.

I agree with all that, but the problem is I just dont want the board to have any excuses at all.

Yeah moving for dumb p, we don't offer that. We are attractive for Wenger, Champions League, and providing a relaxed 5 star atmosphere and nuturing approach to your football.

It may not affect the quality of players we buy but it will make a couple players leave. However you could argue they do that anyway lol.

For a team like Arsenal who are used to top 4 it is less straight forward but I guess it applies to Arsenal more than any other club considering the position they are in, both in the league and interms of silverware.

I would say FA Cup personally, I think Arsenal fans in general would be happy with FA Cup without 4th, just for this year though.

Pointless as the winners are usually in the top 4/qualifying for Champions League anyway, so it would revert back to 4th anyway. Cos you couldn't have the FA Cup losers qualifying.

Usually yes, but not always

Champions league IMO should be for champions

Itd also add some value to the FA cup which is treated as a joke....

It would also be brilliant for lower league teams to be able to qualify for europe..