THE HAPPY ENDING BRO

imhim

So I get a full body massage last night which was 4 hours. I had a thai lady where her english was not too bad but sometimes you had to kind of listen properly to make out what she was saying...

she was massaging me and what not and during the massage she says "ohh you have verr nice bordee... wha do u do? do u spor or?" i was like wtf she say?!? then i made out she said do i do sports, so i was like yeah i go gym and do a bit of football (so when she said i have a nice body i decided to play to that compliment)

later on she massages my front, tells me turn over so i did... she then removes the quilt to my inner thigh so she can massage my full leg... i had a full erection which was clear for ALL to see and i cared not... i told her to move her hands closer in and massage my inner INNER thigh, to which she did... then i thought naa i cant take this... i wackd off the quilt and grabbed hr hand and clasped it around my c*ck and i showed her how to go up and down...

i then said get more oil so she got more oil and then she continued... my lord i was gonna buss in 3 secs... then she said "oh no no i caa i caa" then continued to massage my right leg...

at this point blue balls were in pursuit, so while she was massaging my right leg i flicked the quilt to my left, grabbed her hand again and told her "do it like this" which she did...

she held my balls down and continued to concentrate on the helmet... sensational feeling, i was making my cumming noise, and she herself told me to "be quiet otherwise people will hear"...

i buss in about 30 seconds all over her hands and arms, came out like a volcano

she then grabbed a towel and cleaned me all up then continued to massage me for the remaining 1hr 30 mins... i didnt even realise this as i fell asleep

di coo coo happy ending story

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

the story is true

i went for a "4 hour spa day"

body scrub

body wax/rub

deep tissue massage

manicure

pedicure

eye brow shape

nahhh....... pedicure?  ur feet?!?

aside from that i would consider something like this.  a solid days snowboarding followed by something like this on the day after.