Those little things..

2themax

I'll loudly state how rude it is when someone does that, or tut several times or shake my head and make them feel bad, and make sure they know I'm talking about them.

I'll be with people and they'll be like "llow it man". I'm big yeah, if I wanted to I could boss London Transport, but I don't take the piss because I'm a big guy I'm respectful to the people around me

oh yeah, few weeks ago i was in my local Boots, nigga just tryna get some Savlon

now, i was at the front of the queue, and you know, when people get prescriptions they just hang around near the counter, so there were people around that werent in the queue

i was posted just waiting, half paying attention, then the woman at the conter shouts "who's next?"

this skanky dirty bitch come from nowhere and just shouts "ME" and walks past EVERY SINGLE PERSON, counter chick was baffed, i was baffed, i looked back the woman behind me was baffed, the urge to beat the shit out of her was so strong, but black guy dragged out of a store in broad daylight is never a good look

good thing the counter chick couldnt stand her and basically told her to go away

When my Mum can't hear someone very well on the phone she raises her voice back as if they can't hear her because she can't hear then, it grates on me like nothing else. (probably worse because we are together every day and on the phone so much but I keep telling her to stop shouting and she just doesn't get it) 

When my Mum can't hear someone very well on the phone she raises her voice back as if they can't hear her because she can't hear then, it grates on me like nothing else. (probably worse because we are together every day and on the phone so much but I keep telling her to stop shouting and she just doesn't get it) 

Yeah I hate when your mum shouts down the phone at me too

u need to up ur car game

i dont feel the need to spend money on a flash car when its worth 1000's less as soon as u drive it out the forecourt. rather buy a vehicle for work (im a landscaper) for a few grand, keep it 3 years and get another one, as it mainly gets used for work- carrying loads around and getting dirty etc...i have a toyota hilux and a suzuki vitara...yeah not the best but does the job for me anyway. if i wana go out il take a taxi tbh, and keep the money id spend on finance for things that actually matter like rent savings and bills.

That old topic reminded me - 

Crumbs in butter is unacceptable. 

When people spell their whole address like '13..One Three, have you got that yes? Ok then the next word is Applecroft Lane, A for Alpha, P for Papa... L-A-N-E, L for Lima.. reyfgbusvgbaejrgub

People who slyly look at my computer screen.

When people flick their hands all over the place after washing them instead of using the provided drying equipment. 

People who come into your lane and then slow down. 

'Scared of roundabouters'

Flared jeans on men.

Messy eaters, loud eaters and extremely fast eaters (who are generally are both loud and messy).

ok skola sorry, of u were a mod u could delete this. maybe thats  one of your little things that annoys u? repeated topic from 3 years back?

look you made a topic thats already been made dont take it personally that i pointed it out

its actually a very funny topic i suggest you read it

and no i wouldnt delete this id merge the posts into the other topic