Those little things..

2themax

The people overtaking you or cutting infront of you and slowing right down or stopping could lead to a murder...driving or walking...

When your trying to go up or downstairs to catch a train at the platform and the people getting off just give you no room and look at you like a madman when you start pushing them out the way like ffs you think I'm missing my train to give you room to walk by like you havnt just arrived at your destination.

Cab drivers with no change.. Cool if its 9.80 and I give you a tenner but when its like 7 quid and your like I got no change..even worse when you give them a big note.

Bus drivers not accepting notes...just let me on and give me the yellow IOY slip, why make a fucking fuss.

People in shops saying 'sorry mate can I just jump in I've only got 1 item' then proceeding to use a card to pay for said item.

Getting a quote for anything and you know its a bump, they know its a bump and when you politely say no...they try and cuss you out slyly...then when you turn around and put it on them they say stuff like'no need to get agressive sir, I'm just doing my job'

Everything bouncers do.

Having to check out at 11am, blag late check out but its only an extra hour ffs

Ordering food, waiter coming back after 15mins to reconfirm like aint you started already?

1 team on the bet slip

Will add more later....

• Upvote 1

The people overtaking you or cutting infront of you and slowing right down or stopping could lead to a murder...driving or walking...

When your trying to go up or downstairs to catch a train at the platform and the people getting off just give you no room and look at you like a madman when you start pushing them out the way like ffs you think I'm missing my train to give you room to walk by like you havnt just arrived at your destination.

Cab drivers with no change.. Cool if its 9.80 and I give you a tenner but when its like 7 quid and your like I got no change..even worse when you give them a big note.

Bus drivers not accepting notes...just let me on and give me the yellow IOY slip, why make a fucking fuss.

People in shops saying 'sorry mate can I just jump in I've only got 1 item' then proceeding to use a card to pay for said item.

Getting a quote for anything and you know its a bump, they know its a bump and when you politely say no...they try and cuss you out slyly...then when you turn around and put it on them they say stuff like'no need to get agressive sir, I'm just doing my job'

Everything bouncers do.

Having to check out at 11am, blag late check out but its only an extra hour ffs

Ordering food, waiter coming back after 15mins to reconfirm like aint you started already?

1 team on the bet slip

Will add more later....

:rofl:

:lol:

*dies*

i had to fling a few people aside when i was nearly late for a new job one time

i stepped on the train and the doors closed before i even got to sit down it was THAT close

People mainly middle aged african women at cash machines who have 3-4 different cards and have to check all of them to see if there is actually money in the accounts.

fucking hate this and like blowing your card will put funds in there, delaying peoples life and head off to chat shit in the salon

• Upvote 1