Numero001

Dont Care if You Wouldnt I WOULD!!!

2,967 posts in this topic

KellyOsbourne_t_w220_h260.jpgShe would get it on some different scales.She's on This Morning now. Is it wrong that I am getting dirty thoughts in my head when watching such an innocent program?Likehow you man are going on like you only like buff tings, who would you mash thatmay be a bit embarassing?Ladies too

I reckon she's dirty e.

I get this. Certain off key chicks would get it, dunno why the brain likes this.

I like her swagger still but just NO...Or, I'd have to be quite drunk...

blud are u f*cking mad. I mean are you actually f*cking mad.you disgust me

Think I give a f*ck. Another show, another lady that would get itColeen%20Nolan.JPGColleen Nolan! She's the reason why this show gets watched on muteYou man are going on like there isnt anyone slightly strange that you just wanna bang the brains out ofShare if ya bad

lmaoSorry pal she is finishedTake a long hard look at her

Two HUGE L's.Someone must have jacked his login...

Think I give a f*ck. Another show, another lady that would get itColeen%20Nolan.JPGColleen Nolan! She's the reason why this show gets watched on muteYou man are going on like there isnt anyone slightly strange that you just wanna bang the brains out ofShare if ya bad
that jane mcdonald chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her

LMAO LMAO That made me crease.Her face is expired Numes, why? You're gonna have to work hard to gain breh's stripes back.Oh gosh KELLY OSBOURNE LMFAOOOOOOOOO

LMAO LMAO That made me crease.Her face is expired Numes, why? You're gonna have to work hard to gain breh's stripes back.Oh gosh KELLY OSBOURNE LMFAOOOOOOOOO
LMAOeaihgaeg;oihgthruipeuvf*ckin' ellSavant is a funny motherf*cker

Dont know if it would be a daytime flex or if I'd stay over till morning and I never said I wouldnt close my eyes and bang away. Nor did I say that I wouldnt draw for that Brown Paper Bag, but my gawd I'd bang it out and get some sloppy head.I remember guys saying they would mash bloody Supernanny

kelly?no way.....devote your time and your right hand to a better looking female......

Dont know if it would be a daytime flex or if I'd stay over till morning and I never said I wouldnt close my eyes and bang away. Nor did I say that I wouldnt draw for that Brown Paper Bag, but my gawd I'd bang it out and get some sloppy head.I remember guys saying they would mash bloody Supernanny
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL she looks like she benches 120

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL she looks like she benches 120
LMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOO

thats all it would be with that coleen chickshes so out of date she probably has no nashers

that jane mcdonald chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her

That's horrible. I don't even define that as a woman, hence the 'thats'

Likehow you man are going on like you only like buff tings, who would you mash that may be a bit lets say contraversial?Ladies too

Nar numero, you killed it, llow the 2nd woman.

Likehow you man are going on like you only like buff tings, who would you mash that may be a bit lets say contraversial?Ladies too
Nigella LawsonNigella.jpgi would destroy alll about the gaff then have her cook me dinner