Captain Showerface

Rick Rawse

3,453 posts in this topic

Rick Ross - Deeper Than Maybach Music [bOOTLEG] [2009]2yjzsc8.jpg01 Rick Ross - On Top Of The World (Feat. Avery Storm)02 Rick Ross - Magnificent (Feat. John Legend)03 Rick Ross - Believe It (Feat. Ball Greezy)04 Rick Ross - Blame It (Remix) (Feat. Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Jamie Foxx, T-Pain)05 Rick Ross - Mafia Music06 Rick Ross - Rockin That sh*t (Feat. Ludacris, Juelz Santana, Fabolous, TheDream, DJ Khaled)07 Rick Ross - Wrong Lover (Feat. J Holiday)08 Rick Ross - Here I Am (Remix) (Feat. Magazine)09 Rick Ross - Cigar Music10 Rick Ross - King Of The World (Feat. Bun B, Razah)11 Rick Ross - Fruity (Feat. Young Dro, Ace Boon Coon)12 Rick Ross - Kiss My Pinky Ring Curly13 Rick Ross - Ain't I (Remix) (Feat. Triple C's)14 Rick Ross - Life Of A Star (Feat. Mims)

http://d0977dfa.linkbucks.com/

Prequel

"thanx for the promotion homo""this munkeys swaggerless"mun-keyyyyyyyy

lmaomunnnnn keyyy

11 Rick Ross - Fruity (Feat. Young Dro, Ace Boon Coon)WOW! what a track title/what a nameMafia music and cigar music is possibly the best two HH records have heard this year so far.

11 Rick Ross - Fruity (Feat. Young Dro, Ace Boon Coon)WOW! what a track title/what a name
:lol: :lol: :lol:

11 Rick Ross - Fruity (Feat. Young Dro, Ace Boon Coon)WOW! what a track title/what a name
:lol: :lol: :lol:

tracks are good stillcant hate on his music

wut is this the mixtape before the album??
duh-duh1233387823.jpg

ttttrrrriiiiiilllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaThis mixtape is alot.most of these tracks will be on deeper than rap init.

wut is this the mixtape before the album??
duh-duh1233387823.jpg
dont push me nigguh
i dont want no trouble

'on top of the world' is going to be a big sellersummer trackwatch it"i know you missing that anal"is that what he really says??

'on top of the world' is going to be a big sellersummer trackwatch it"i know you missing that anal"is that what he really says??
hopefully not or its a trash ting

This is trash reallyWhere's the banging beats, this is all soft fruity sh*tHope albums nothing like this.

Similar to Scarface album 'The fix', I heard Rick Ross 'Mafia Music' and couldn't believe how sick it was - I've now revisited his past 2 albums and can't wait for this one to drop.Rick Ross = top 5 rapper right now

Cant believe how late you are streets lol

Rick Ross = top 5 rapper right now

http://www.rwdmag.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48684O rly Goddaz?Originally Posted by Thinking Forward Ross dont rap, he talks... He aint wack, but I aint convinced yet.
Co-sign TFFor me his just the most credible hustler rapper out there.__________________I'M ON MY GRIZZLY... Goddaz View Public Profile Send a private message to Goddaz Visit Goddaz's homepage! Find all posts by Goddaz
Numero001 Senior Member Join Date: Jan 1970Location: Out and About InnitPosts: 12,112 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by drugged up rick ross hustling track is ok the guy is pretty shite to be honest
You aint listening right I'm afaid. Watch, if he gets serious hype, I'm gonna bump this topic and I'm gonna see all the people who say "He's grown on me" Numero001 View Public Profile Send a private message to Numero001 Find all posts by Numero001