Rick Rawse

Captain Showerface

Rah?001 went back to rwdmag to draw for quotes to try one over on me & TF?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:The fact that its from 07-12-2006, 12:14 PM DEADS anything your trying to say on the matter.It's 2009 Brah! :rofl:No one knew what was gonna happen nor did you or I know man was going to make better music. sh*t, musical tastes change brah. :rofl:Goes to bed. Man needs help.

Lol @ you man. I went there to see who was saying what cos I remembered everyone was cussin me for saying he was the best, NOT for quotes. Then spotted what Goddaz said now compared to then. I didnt even realise TF was quoted, hence "O rly Goddaz" And Goddaz, the topic title was "Rick Ross >>>>> Every other Hustler/Rapper," and the first post was

Numero001 This man is toooooo ****ing sick wit it.Better than every other hustler that call themselves rappers in the gameWhens his album dropping
So, yes, one of us thought he was goodDunno why guys get emotional about thread titles and old quotes in HH room when the same sh*t happens in the Sports Room on a regs and no one cusses. You lot need to lighten up