Black police ?

stacksbranning

This ones mainly for black people on here but anyone can get involved if they wish too .

Is it cool for black people to be in the police force ?

Personally i can never understand how black people could have any pride in saying that they work for the police considering how many blacks are killed in police custody on a yearly basis,not to mention the police are known for being  a racist organization  .

Thinks its some joke ting when i see black policemen laughing and chuckling away with their colleagues like fools like to say they arent being called niggers behind their backs .

Anyway how do you feel about them ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 17

Are you for real??

1. Mans gotta earn that living.

2. They needs to be more ethnics in the force to combat those raised issues imho

3. Its all cool pledging the anti-police movement but I hope you later don't rely on there services when shit hits the fan for you.

For me personally I dont like jakes for the simple fact that I GENERALLY  don't like people violating my privacy or expressing certain level of authority against me.

At the same the fact is that its a catch 22 situation. Can't eat your cake and have it.

There is one Black pcso officer that patrols my neighbourhood. Been doing so for the past 5/6 years  or so.  Guy reaches out to say hello every now and again i see him in the area. But seems like a genuinely safe guy just doing his Job. Now I aint gonna blank him when he says hello cuz of his profession. I think the more of his type the better in the long run of things

"mans gotta earn that living" Typical mentality of a sellout .

the fact that you would work for an institution that hates us,that kills us,thatt are openly racist says a lot about you as a person .

would probably work for the bnp if they gave you enough

"They needs to be more ethnics in the force "

How naive can you get , the police are RACIST no matter how many token blacks they allow to be feds to show they are not racist nothing will change that .

• Downvote 1

Are you for real??

2. They needs to be more ethnics in the force to combat those raised issues imho

3. Its all cool pledging the anti-police movement but I hope you later don't rely on there services when shit hits the fan for you.

For me personally I dont like jakes for the simple fact that I GENERALLY  don't like people violating my privacy or expressing certain level of authority against me.

At the same the fact is that its a catch 22 situation. Can't eat your cake and have it.

There is one Black pcso officer that patrols my neighbourhood. Been doing so for the past 5/6 years  or so.  Guy reaches out to say hello every now and again i see him in the area. But seems like a genuinely safe guy just doing his Job. Now I aint gonna blank him when he says hello cuz of his profession. I think the more of his type the better in the long run of things

"mans gotta earn that living" Typical mentality of a sellout .

the fact that you would work for an institution that hates us,that kills us,thatt are openly racist says a lot about you as a person .

would probably work for the bnp if they gave you enough

"They needs to be more ethnics in the force "

How naive can you get , the police are RACIST no matter how many token blacks they allow to be feds to show they are not racist nothing will change that .

So when are you setting up your Black vigilante business? aka  The Diamonddonz with di Gunz

Not sure what kind of world you want to live in, but this topic is on a level with Afgoons.

You don't give a fuck about other guys opinions, some reason you think you're the spokesperson for black people, able to label who you want a sellout.

You get a sensible reply and you're chatting about the bnp.

This guys so weird

So what u saying u want an all white police force yh?

Can really see that being positive for the black community brilliant idea.

Fucking simp.

Dont care .

They are all as bad as eachother . How can you hold your head up high and say boom i am a policeman when you are black .

What dont you get about the fact that the police as a institution are racist ?

How many more blacks do they have to kill in police custody before you realise this ?

How many more illegal stop and searches of young black men is going to happen before you reliase that you are a nigger to them ?

Your the fucking  simp  

This guys so weird

So what u saying u want an all white police force yh?

Can really see that being positive for the black community brilliant idea.

Fucking simp.

Dont care .

They are all as bad as eachother . How can you hold your head up high and say boom i am a policeman when you are black .

What dont you get about the fact that the police as a institution are racist ?

How many more blacks do they have to kill in police custody before you realise this ?

How many more illegal stop and searches of young black men is going to happen before you reliase that you are a nigger to them ?

Your the fucking simp

I'm not black.

Unlk

Are you for real??

Real post.

If they are doing it because they are trying to make a contribution then I respect that, there are a lot of coon police officers though, met a few, does make you sick still.

i ain been paying attention to "that" side

but can you man explain to me what a coon is please

thanks

There are a couple of different variations on where it was derived from my first run in with the word was as a way to describe performers cooning in old movies. 

The modern day coon are rappers especially ones that promote nothing but black destruction and ignorance. They may get paid very well but they be cooning for their modern day 'massa' the record label.

Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing. 

Modern day coons are blacks who play stereotypical roles and black entertainers that promote ignorance. 

Cooning is someone is acting like a 'coon'.