Black police ?

stacksbranning

thing is

if hes saying 'blacks shouldnt be in the police force coz its a racist establishment'

could easily say

'blacks shouldnt be in the UK coz its a racist country'

where do you draw di lion?

in the jungle.

you draw the lion in the jungle

or maybe a zoo

so..... what man are saying, is they dont want people who dont portray negative black stereotypes?

is that what im reading?

lol nah b, the rappers definition is slightly adjusted.

This is an example of a coon police officer, an extreme 1 granted but you can get the gist.

Going above and beyond his job to make a brother's life harder.

Samuel L Jackson plays a coon in Django Unchained.

there are racist people in every organisation/company

the police stop and search people that fit the description or perhaps stereotype of the criminals in a certain area. So in London perhaps they stop more black people as there is maybe a higher % of black people and more crime comitted by black people in that area. In my area, they mainly stop white people, as white people commit the majority of crime here...mainly drug offences and assaults and there is a higher % of white people

Are you for real??

1. Mans gotta earn that living.

2. They needs to be more ethnics in the force to combat those raised issues imho

3. Its all cool pledging the anti-police movement but I hope you later don't rely on there services when shit hits the fan for you.

For me personally I dont like jakes for the simple fact that I GENERALLY  don't like people violating my privacy or expressing certain level of authority against me.

At the same the fact is that its a catch 22 situation. Can't eat your cake and have it.

There is one Black pcso officer that patrols my neighbourhood. Been doing so for the past 5/6 years  or so.  Guy reaches out to say hello every now and again i see him in the area. But seems like a genuinely safe guy just doing his Job. Now I aint gonna blank him when he says hello cuz of his profession. I think the more of his type the better in the long run of things

Real post.

If they are doing it because they are trying to make a contribution then I respect that, there are a lot of coon police officers though, met a few, does make you sick still.

100% REAL

ive had two altercations with a group of white feds and one black and both times the black was the most on it 

the most recent was i was on wooly road and i got pulled by tsg and the coon c*nt fed pushed for me to get searched, and pushed for the 3 ipads i had in my boot to be confiscated from me the prick

dont think because they are black they are on your side a fed is a fed if anything they are even more on it as they have to prove to thier white counterparts that they are not giving you an easy time

cunts

Are you for real??

1. Mans gotta earn that living.

2. They needs to be more ethnics in the force to combat those raised issues imho

3. Its all cool pledging the anti-police movement but I hope you later don't rely on there services when shit hits the fan for you.

For me personally I dont like jakes for the simple fact that I GENERALLY  don't like people violating my privacy or expressing certain level of authority against me.

At the same the fact is that its a catch 22 situation. Can't eat your cake and have it.

There is one Black pcso officer that patrols my neighbourhood. Been doing so for the past 5/6 years  or so.  Guy reaches out to say hello every now and again i see him in the area. But seems like a genuinely safe guy just doing his Job. Now I aint gonna blank him when he says hello cuz of his profession. I think the more of his type the better in the long run of things

Real post.

If they are doing it because they are trying to make a contribution then I respect that, there are a lot of coon police officers though, met a few, does make you sick still.

100% REAL

ive had two altercations with a group of white feds and one black and both times the black was the most on it 

the most recent was i was on wooly road and i got pulled by tsg and the coon c*nt fed pushed for me to get searched, and pushed for the 3 ipads i had in my boot to be confiscated from me the prick

dont think because they are black they are on your side a fed is a fed if anything they are even more on it as they have to prove to thier white counterparts that they are not giving you an easy time

cunts

and this is exactly why blacks  shouldnt be police .