'I feel like a stranger where I live’

Frank.

white people cant intergrate fact

was a article on daily mail last week saying how white people are being pushed out from inner cities to the leafy suburbs :/

they cant hack 1 bit of ethnic.......

no one would be in this rain sodden, cold, no summer having, no beach, no natural resources, no culture, shit food eating country, if they never "colonised" half the world and started civil wars and butted there noses into political matters not involving them for 200 years.

posd

The problem with articles like this is that they all focus on one thing: the loss of white british residents.

Who gives a flying fuck.

I'd rather a 60 year old neighbour Winston or fucking Ahmed over some c*nt from a war-torn country bringing their wild-animal upbringing here.

Lol

Somalis take note

I've heard black people say that a couple times on here but is that how u feel or has this actually been said to you before?

It was said to me a couple of days ago

By who?

Whats with this line of questioning? I'll admit I haven't heard that shit shouted by some random racist drunk white woman showing her true colours (Irony), in 7 or 8 years, but hearing that shit used to be regular through the 90's. It's probably heard less these days cos white folk be feeling outnumbered, but I've heard it shouted before. And worse.

I've heard black people say that a couple times on here but is that how u feel or has this actually been said to you before?

It was said to me a couple of days ago
By who?

Whats with this line of questioning? I'll admit I haven't heard that shit shouted by some random racist drunk white woman showing her true colours (Irony), in 7 or 8 years, but hearing that shit used to be regular through the 90's. It's probably heard less these days cos white folk be feeling outnumbered, but I've heard it shouted before. And worse.

:/

Them ones where u just want to say something

Smh

i was in aylesbury/surrey etc a few weeks ago

i was in both places for most of the day went to the town and things like that. i didnt see anyone black during the whole day just a few indians and off white people

even londis had white people working in it

i fully dont get this "i fee like a stranger in my own country shit'' when you can go 1 hour south or london or north of london and its fully white 

the ones i put in brackets were a exception 

I've lived in London/UK for less time than this lady here has

but

It's so very easy to see the things she's talking about.

I genuinely feel like the government ought to launch some sort of public information campaign about civilised behaviour.

I have to get into an argument with some inconsiderate uncivilised ethnic pretty much every day. WAIT FOR ME TO GET OFF FIRST YOU c*nt!

Walking from and to my house is like a fucking obstacle course. Yesterday there was a fucking toilet seat, with a kettle and a pot full of cutlery on top of it on the corner.

Last week for the second time in my life I saw a lady squeeze a fucking mattress out of her bedroom window and just dash it outside. It's still there and she doesn't even have front garden, so it's just on the road.

People in Colombia don't behave like that, people respect where they live. 

I guess it's a combination of the fact most people round here don't really see this as home, and the people that did see it as home have been pushed out, so now it's just a place a lot of people stay in but no-one gives a shit about. But surely after years of living here you ought to realise this might as well be your home? 

I don't know but for sure I'm going to be looking for 'better schools' sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 3