Your earliest memory

I remember a friend telling me she remembered her mum's funeral, just bits and pieces, like dropping a rose on the coffin, phenomenal since she was about 2 when her mum died.

I think my earliest was at 3, I had this teddy which was like a baby chicken and I remember laughing as my dad was playing with it saying "tweet tweet".

Either that or the sewing factory my mum and grandads 2nd wife used to work at in Park Royal, round the corner from Makro, it seemed huge, I used to play with the large spools of cotton and bits of dried leather glue which was like gum, I used to wonder how the pinking shears cut material zig zag aswell lol.

What's yours?

holding my grannies hand as she picked me up from nursery... for some reason i saw a white woman in front of me a few metres further down... i ran to her and held her hand and started walking with her for about 10 seconds before my gran shouted and ran towards me and took my arm again

no fuks as to why i did that...

parents still tell me that story on and off around the table

I remember a friend telling me she remembered her mum's funeral, just bits and pieces, like dropping a rose on the coffin, phenomenal since she was about 2 when her mum died.

Madness.

Replace he with she and mum with dad and that's me, didn't expect to see that when I came in here.

on my knees shining the floor with my mum, laughing think i was 3

Were you born in the 1800s?

my mum was visiting her aunt in south africa with me, she  was helping my aunt clean the house, how u clean the house that time was different. still is different, u should travel a bit,  

Madness.

Replace he with she and mum with dad and that's me, didn't expect to see that when I came in here.

Condolences.

Do you have any earlier memories of your pops? Feel free to air me if its too personal.