Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kerser

Mark Duggan wasent a good guy

64 posts in this topic

He was clearly involved in guns, violence and proberly drugs as well. I don't have evidence for the drugs which is why I said proberly but I'm sure he was. His friend was convicted yesterday of giving him the gun so everybody needs to get of his d*ck now.

His family must clearly know he was involved in badness so they should just sekkle, all they want is compensation cheap cunts.

Ok he was shot dead by police, no one deserves to die an def not like that but at the ed of the day he paid the price for the lifestyle he chose to life.

7:38am

you're dedicated :lol: 

I cannot stand this kind of stance perpetuated in this country. Its like everytime some black man dies there's an active force to sought of speak ill of the dead and find a fault that justifies an unlawful killing. You never see any of these pasty oyinbo's killed and then digging up their criminal history as if to say oh look its fine he had a checked past . If someone has a checked past , it gives no one no right to kill them when they did not pose an immediate threat. Last Oyinbo that got stabbed up nothing about him fighting an illegal war in iraq/afganistan and killing innocents was brought up . Its this same daily mail prejudice culture where everytime some black youth is killed , a picture is upped with some gesture as if to show guilt .

Re-login as next chroll 5hours later?

Nah that's slack.

I cannot stand this kind of stance perpetuated in this country. Its like everytime some black man dies there's an active force to sought of speak ill of the dead and find a fault that justifies an unlawful killing. You never see any of these pasty oyinbo's killed and then digging up their criminal history as if to say oh look its fine he had a checked past . If someone has a checked past , it gives no one no right to kill them when they did not pose an immediate threat. Last Oyinbo that got stabbed up nothing about him fighting an illegal war in iraq/afganistan and killing innocents was brought up . Its this same daily mail prejudice culture where everytime some black youth is killed , a picture is upped with some gesture as if to show guilt .

I hear what your saying but no. My cousin recently slapped his son for having pictures of him using gang signs cos he knows what that kind of picture is likely to be associated with, so when these fools have their pictures taken with known criminals or put themselves in compromising positions then thats the perception they leave behind. It's hard enough just being black before have these fools be out here saggin their pants and throwing up gang signs for people to have preconceptions about.

They have no concept of the responsibility of their actions and their skin colour.

How can he wakeup in Chr0ll mode, man probably ain't even ate breakfast yet or washed his skin yet.

:lmao:

How can he wakeup in Chr0ll mode, man probably ain't even ate breakfast yet or washed his skin yet.

:lmao:

wasent correct syntax is wasn't my friend

grammar level not high it seems

neither is your spelling it would seem

What's wrong with his spelling?

oh i thought ht spelt wasnt wrong 

Regardless of what he done in his life its upto god to judge his character all I will say im not one to badmouth the dead unless he personally done something to you then just look at this situation as another life taken by over zealous police.

doesn't really matter if he was a good guy or not. fact of the matter is that feds aren't allowed to shoot to kill for whatever reason and they done so, so at least one fed should be in prison right now, if they follow the law correctly.

Looks like they are allowed.

explain what have I spelt wrong bossman??

Looks like they are allowed.

if they are, they shouldn't be and the riots ensured that they won't do this again

Fuck duggan and his bludclart family

Insaid from day 1 he was a drug peddling disgrace

And his family shud be made to pay compensation to the people affyeced by the rioting

They havent qpologiaed once