Black girl in acid attack by muslim (or someone dressed as a muslim)

smelly feet

thinking about it aswell

if youve been seeing someone for like a month or something and have met their parents casually, like in passing or something or you seen them when you come to pick her up etc

then it happens

how much of a d*ckhead will you look like if you just leave?

like... everyone knows its not serious, but at the same time if man leaves at that point, then itll look like he's shallow or whatever

Horrible thing to do / go through, but I want this shit to stay out the news.

Don't want the next sick c*nt getting an idea.

This is where you have to weigh it up. From the sounds of it the police have no camera evidence to go on. 

And If this person is targeting random people then that is fucking scary and the public do have a right to know.

I think I'm pretty immune to most things in see on the news, but the random, unexplained and particularly violent nature of this attack shocks me.

This could be a psycho about to go on a spree of acid throwing. Some dude did the same thing in Hong Kong from rooftops and it took them ages to catch him.

I believe Hydrofluoric Acid is usually the weapon of choice in these such attacks. It it even legal to procure such a chemical in the UK?

Loool

Timebomb lost that one.

Men and women are both told to gaze down and not to look at opposite sexes as it could lead to lust and all that, like you man said.

Niqaab is worn by women who want to please their lord. A husband cannot force her to wear it but if he asks her, it's advised she wears it.

Once again, there's no compulsion in our religion.

/

Whoever threw that acid, deserve acid to be thrown at them as well or worse. Don't care, that act is vile.

I hear Malika's point about just wear clothes and a scarf but let's be real all clothes don't fit the same, clothes can be very revealing, showing cleavage, form etc...

Muslim dress makes it easy for a woman to do her thing without all the choices and options and interpretation by different people on whether their outfit is acceptable or not.

I remember there was 1 muslim girl in my class at college, Habiba, used to wear the scarf but normal garms, believe I used to clock the way the thighs fit them Levi stonewash jeans, if my girl never went to the same college I woulda stepped to it, she used to ask me if I was religious which I still kinda was at the time, used to go into deep discussion with me, thinking about it now would be nice to see her again.

Anyway, I ain't necessarily for all the tradition but I can see why it's done, I can't criticise it or say anyone's a victim with all the p*ssy being thrown around in this day and age.

And Supermalt nobody's perfect we all have our vices.

• Upvote 2

Poor girl,This is exactly why the burqa should be banned once and for all .

This is not the first time the it  has been used to commit a crime and it wont be the last

:/

What about all that freedom nonsense they spit. Isn't that contradicting what this beautiful land stands for?

This is not the first time the it  has been used to commit a crime and it wont be the last

so what is it 2nd or 3rd time its been used in a crme? plz, they need to be cutting off pedos balls before they ban burqa/niqab, theyre more likely to continue committing crime.

Oh but thats against human rights, forcing a woman to not wear a certain time of clothing isnt though.

Naomi Oni, Dagenham acid attack victim, 'wanted to die'
_65653061_acid.jpgNaomi Oni said her whole head was swollen after the attack

A woman has said she did not want to live when she saw herself for the first time after having acid thrown in her face near her home in east London.

Naomi Oni, 20, said she was attacked by a person wearing a veil covering their face after getting off a bus in Lodge Avenue, Dagenham, on 30 December.

She said: "I've never been so scared in my life. I just knew it was acid.

"The first time I looked I was shocked. I didn't want to live after I saw my face."

Miss Oni, who worked at the Victoria Secret lingerie store in Westfield, Stratford, is recovering after undergoing surgery for burns sustained in the attack.

'That person failed'

When she first saw herself in the mirror she said: "My head was 10 times the size, my face was black, my eyes were swollen and my eyes were cutting out.

"I thought I was going to go blind: I was terrified."

Determined to stay positive despite her injuries, she said things could have been much worse.

Continue reading the main story “Start Quote

I was scared, I was shaking, I've never been so scared in my life”

Naomi Oni

"That person failed, whatever their aim was they failed.

"God has given me a life for a reason and that's what keeps me going."

She told BBC London she was making her way home from work when the attack happened at about 00:40 GMT.

"I got off the bus stop of my house and was about to cross the road, I felt a presence behind me so I decided to look back.

"I saw what seemed to be a lady wearing what I think is a hijab (sic), which was mostly black.

"I remember being startled and shocked, thinking 'I don't remember her getting off the bus with me, I didn't hear footsteps behind me'.

"The person was just staring back at me."

'Screaming hysterically'

Miss Oni said as she turned her head back she "felt something being thrown at her and felt a splash".

_65653739_naomweb.jpgMiss Oni worked in Victoria's Secret in Westfield Stratford

"I ran home down the road screaming hysterically shouting on the phone to my boyfriend telling him to call 999.

"I got to my door and was shouting acid, acid, acid.

"Before I could feel it burning, I just knew it was acid, I thought OK someone is out to... kill me."

Relatives helped her flush her face with water before paramedics arrived at the house.

Miss Oni said: "I was scared, I was shaking, I've never been so scared in my life."

She has since been released from hospital having undergone skin grafts.

And she says while she feels lucky not to have been blinded, she has no idea why she was targeted.

"I have no clue why someone would do this to me.

"I still ask myself the same question every day, Why me? What have I done? I didn't understand."

The Metropolitan Police have said officers were keeping an open mind as to the motive. No arrests have been made

so what is it 2nd or 3rd time its been used in a crme? plz, they need to be cutting off pedos balls before they ban burqa/niqab, theyre more likely to continue committing crime.

Oh but thats against human rights, forcing a woman to not wear a certain time of clothing isnt though.

No they can do both , cut off paedos balls and ban the burqa..

No one should be allowed to cover their faces in public especially not because of some backwards mentality that is NOT  a religious requirement .

Fuck that shit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i saw on local news or whatever a while ago a guy robbed a shop by wrapping a scarf around the lower half of his face

might aswell ban those aswell

i saw on local news or whatever a while ago a guy robbed a shop by wrapping a scarf around the lower half of his face

might aswell ban those aswell

yep deffo, should ban all scarfs, balaclavas, masks and stocking foots just incase theyre used for crime

• Upvote 1

No one should be allowed to cover their faces in public especially not because of some backwards mentality that is NOT  a religious requirement .

Fuck that shit

you see this is the problem, when non muslims are telling muslims how to practice their religion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fuck that shit

you see this is the problem, when non muslims are telling muslims how to practice their religion

Thing is   Ive heard this  from muslims on many occasions that  its cultural not a religous requirement .

Women are required to dress modestly