Black girl in acid attack by muslim (or someone dressed as a muslim)

smelly feet

He's half Libyan as well.

LOL.

My days.

:/ so I'm automatically Muslim?

It's true tho come on u don't let ur wife show her face in public but u let her have her own p's?

Yh right

ok and if they do time bomb then answer the question.

:/

Did I say you're a Muslim?

:/ :/

How is "not showing your face" linked with "not allowed to have money"?

How did you come to that conclusion?

So why u bringing up my race????

At least back ur comments ffs

pussyhole.

The fact mans controlling u so much that he won't let a next man see ur face I doubt he will let u have ur own savings account some how.

LOL.

My days.

It's true tho come on u don't let ur wife show her face in public but u let her have her own p's?

Yh right

I expected better than this daily mail type of comment from u.

U think all females wearing niqab are married? Is it that hard to comprehend that some females actually choose to wear this for themselves? 

To answer the question yes there are unmarried young women who choose to wear niqab, have bank accounts and go into the bank.

LOL.

My days.

Yh right

U think all females wearing niqab are married? Is it that hard to comprehend that some females actually choose to wear this for themselves? 

To answer the question yes there are unmarried young women who choose to wear niqab, have bank accounts and go into the bank.

Or they get forced to wear them by their dads (pakistanis)

• Downvote 2

LOL.

My days.

Yh right

Or they get forced to wear them by their dads (pakistanis)

no, ive known girls in their early 20s who have chosen to wear it

LOL.

My days.

Yh right

Was asking a simple question no need to get all upset.

• 3 weeks later...

A SHOP assistant disfigured in an acid attack is being probed by police — over fears she did it to herself.

Naomi Oni, 20, claimed that a woman in a Muslim veil threw the substance over her as she got off a bus.

The Victoria’s Secret assistant suffered burns to her face, arm, hand and leg and was blinded for two days.

But officers are now considering the possibility her wounds were self-inflicted after checking Naomi’s laptop.

They discovered that before her ordeal she had researched similar attacks online and looked up information on ex-model Katie Piper, who was scarred for life with acid in 2008.

Detectives have now quizzed her family on whether she could have done it to herself.

And a source said: “It is unclear if an actual assault took place or if it’s a case of self-harm.”

A close family friend said Naomi — currently in hospital — was “extremely angry and hurt” about suggestions she had thrown acid over herself.

Sheila Maclean, 66, said: “Things have been tense with the police because they aren’t getting anywhere. They’re clutching at straws, it’s so ludicrous.”

Naomi’s boyfriend, law student Ato Owede, 23, said it was a “crazy” line of inquiry and police are “coming to a silly conclusion”.

Naomi appeared on ITV’s This Morning with Phillip Schofield on ITV’s This Morning, telling how the a woman in a niqab struck as she walked home from work last December at the Westfield shopping centre, Stratford, East London.

Met Police confirmed they had “seized a number of items” from Naomi, and said: “They are being examined as part of inquiries.”

Hold on. Can we run through what is being said here...

Someone has thrown ACID on THEMSELVES. And blamed a muslim...

Surely nobody would be stupid enough to put themself through that much pain. If this was a anti-mus attempt surely you would just buy a Niqab and do someone else...

I know females logic is all over the place but seriously...?

That must be bullshit.

Probably used the burka story not to get at Muslims, but cos that way she knows it's impossible to identify whoever "did" it.

CS.

Must be for the 'fame/attention' though. Story is so so fucked, agree with Haze, if you're getting at muslims, you'd attack someone else not yourself ffs.

But... permanently scarring your face to get attention? wtf

I can't in any angle, understand that logic.

Unless she completely underestimated the damage it would make, such that the donations she'd receive would cover reconstruction costs, but from what I remember she's not gonna look anywhere near her original face ever again.