Black girl in acid attack by muslim (or someone dressed as a muslim)

smelly feet

Wait, why are police going through a 'victim's laptop?

Find out her social media use/any videos that could result in a revenge attack

See if she had any enemies etc 

Stupid question really

Shit, if I ever get acid in the face, I pray someone clears my history.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stupid question really

Shit, if I ever get acid in the face, I pray someone clears my history.

:/ to you

and whoever pos'd you

we all know euro kids can nyam off their toungues just to get mummy's attention

but we also know that no african born child would ever mutlilate their face with acid to seek attention

get pregs yes, sell/neglect her son for deluxe weave on yes,

and a whole host of other deevish behaviours but never self mutilation knwoing you wont probably die from it :/

that department is exclusive to those with no melanine.

and relying on the Daily Fail for info says alot about you

More nonsense brought to you by the resident forum faggot.

Bane ur a gd lad n I respect ur conservative viewpoints but COME ON let ur hair down a bit

Far from conservative

But questioning why the Police are going through a victims laptop to try find out any information they can in a case with minimal leads and no witnesses so far and no description of the culprit

Is

tumblr_inline_mgr3gbpZB01r22lig.gif

Bane ur a gd lad n I respect ur conservative viewpoints but COME ON let ur hair down a bit

Far from conservative

But questioning why the Police are going through a victims laptop to try find out any information they can in a case with minimal leads and no witnesses so far and no description of the culprit

Is

tumblr_inline_mgr3gbpZB01r22lig.gif

the fuck u talking bout

i dont want police touching my pc if i get deaded, raped or acid attacked

unless i give explicit permission to do so

Part of my culture

Gassed chicks get acid to the boat

Know your role luv

Etc

#Muslim patrol

pmsl

dont forget di anthem

/

nah really though this is really serious and strange

Do me a favour take that song off ur post you dont know whats written on that flag and its not a anthem for real peaceful Muslims so i dont wanna see my faith linked to that picture its offensive to the highest degree

what does it say?

Part of my culture

Know your role luv

Etc

#Muslim patrol

pmsl

dont forget di anthem

/

Do me a favour take that song off ur post you dont know whats written on that flag and its not a anthem for real peaceful Muslims so i dont wanna see my faith linked to that picture its offensive to the highest degree

what does it say?

It says roughly we all here for the faith battle, we go out all united and we walk proud, straight and strong. we won't quit we won't bail and for god we shall die.

Its a nasheed, like a religious song, u can find them on many different subjects, this one in particular is of course for jihad.

Part of my culture

Know your role luv

Etc

#Muslim patrol

pmsl

dont forget di anthem

/

what does it say?

It says roughly we all here for the faith battle, we go out all united and we walk proud, straight and strong. we won't quit we won't bail and for god we shall die.

Its a nasheed, like a religious song, u can find them on many different subjects, this one in particular is of course for jihad.

reh. all that is on that little flag?

• Upvote 2

Stupid question really

Can't believe people are asking this based on the little info we have been given. isn't it obvious why?

Surely nobody would be stupid enough to put themself through that much pain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome

I don't know the girl so I can't say what frame of mind she was in, therefore I can't come to a conclusion on whether this is bullshit or not but I hope it is.

This is the point, The police have been talking to the woman for weeks now, so either they have so little to go on that they decided to go through her online history to find some sort of motive. 

Or they have been given the idea that she is maybe not playing with a full deck and have reason to suspect her

Or maybe they were checking her online history as they won't won't to think this was a random unprovoked attack and they just came across these search's

either way the way this shit is being dripped out makes it come like some sort of soap opera with all sorts of twists and turns.

this is real life 

1 i doubt anyone would risk blinding themselves all for the sake of attention.

2 wouldn't suprise me if the person that did it wasn't a muslim.

Would it surprise you if the Person was Muslim?

if only Columbo was still alive.

Part of my culture

Know your role luv

Etc

#Muslim patrol

pmsl

dont forget di anthem

/

what does it say?

:lol:

Part of my culture

Know your role luv

Etc

#Muslim patrol

pmsl

dont forget di anthem

/

what does it say?

:lol:

my bad, i meant thats what it says in the song.

• 10 months later...
So this trial is ongoing and it's alleged it was a friend of the girl who threw acid in her face,because she was jealous. Who knows this Mary Konye chick? I want to see what she looks like, she must be butters if she took getting called ugly serious enough to plan this attack.
Maimed for being pretty: Victoria's Secret girl had acid thrown in her face by jealous friend, court told
  • Mary Konye, 21, allegedly disguised herself in Islamic veil showing only her eyes to carry out the attack on Naomi Oni
  • Ms Oni, 21, suffered serious burns on her face and chest, lost her hair and eyelashes and was left scarred for life by the attack on December 30 2012

article-2534740-175164CB000005DC-926_634

A university student threw acid in the face of a friend in a copycat version of the attack on model Katie Piper because she was jealous of her good looks, a court heard yesterday. Mary Konye, 21, allegedly disguised herself in a Muslim veil and followed Naomi Oni home before attacking the Victoria’s Secret lingerie shop assistant, who is said to have once called her ugly. Miss Oni, also 21, screamed and could smell her skin and hair burning, the jury heard. She ran home where her family tried frantically to wash off the acid.

The Hertfordshire University business and finance student knew that Miss Oni – a friend since secondary school – had been deeply moved by the widely reported case of Miss Piper, Snaresbrook Crown Court in East London heard. ‘Naomi stated that she and the defendant had fallen out in the past and says that there was an occasion during a row when she called the defendant ugly. ‘She says they were later back on speaking terms and that the defendant said to her that she [the defendant] had been so angry at the time that she had said to someone else that she wanted to throw acid at Naomi.’

Before the attack early on December 30, 2012, Miss Oni was described as a ‘good-looking young woman’ interested in fashion and beauty.

The court heard she left work at the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford, East London, at around 11.30pm. CCTV footage shows a figure in a niqab with only her eyes visible who ‘lingered, waiting to see the victim’ and ‘tailed her home’ walking a few steps behind her, Mr Patterson said.

He added: ‘All of a sudden Naomi felt a liquid being thrown into her face. She screamed and felt her face burning. She could smell her skin and hair burning.’

Miss Oni, who had a skin graft to her face, nearly lost her sight and suffers from significant scarring.

Konye, of Canning Town, East London, was arrested and told police Miss Oni was very attractive, but denied being jealous of her looks.

She denies throwing or casting a corrosive fluid with intent to burn, maim, disfigure, disable or do grievous bodily harm.

The  case continues.

• 3 weeks later...
BREAKING NEWS: Student, 21, found guilty of throwing acid in the face of Victoria's Secret worker while disguised in Muslim veil

A student has been found guilty of throwing acid in the face of her friend while disguised in a Muslim veil. 

Mary Konye, 21, pretty Naomi Oni from the lingerie store where she worked after her friend had likened her to monster from a horror film.

Miss Oni, also 21, was scarred for life after Konye doused her with concentrated sulphuric acid near her home in Dagenham, Essex.

CCTV footage obtained by police after the attack showed a figure in a niqab following her as she left work at the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford at around 11.30pm.

article-2544464-1AE05B8600000578-872_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Naomi Oni, (pictured) also 21, a Victoria's Secret shop assistant, was left scarred for life after the incident in Dagenham on December 30 2012

article-2544464-1AE05A2600000578-447_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Ms Konye suffered serious burns to her face and chest, lost her hair and eyelashes, and required skin graft surgery to cover the burns

article-2544464-175164CB000005DC-918_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Ms Oni, 20, (pictured after the attack) said she was attacked by a person wearing a veil covering their face after getting off a bus in Lodge Avenue, Dagenham, on 30 December

She suffered serious burns to her face and chest, lost her hair and eyelashes, and required skin graft surgery to cover the burns.

Dressed in black, Konye remained calm as the jury of eight men and four women returned their verdict.

A jury at London's Snaresbrook Crown Court heard that, the day after the attack, Konye had offered Miss Oni a shoulder to cry on, and had sent a mobile phone message to her friend, who was in hospital receiving treatment, saying 'OMG, I can't believe it.'

Konye, is also said to have asked Muslim students about where to buy a niqab, or Islamic veil.

The court heard that Konye told a friend she planned to have her raped and wanted to disfigure Miss Oni, saying: ‘I’m going to mess up the one thing that girl has – her looks.’

Omolola Vincent, 20, told the North-East London court: ‘She said she was going to throw acid on her. She told me she had acid. She bought it online.’ 

In 2008, model and TV presenter Katie Piper was badly scarred and left blind in one eye in an assault arranged by her ex-boyfriend, Daniel Lynch.

article-2544464-1AE05B6400000578-611_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

A jury at London's Snaresbrook Crown Court heard that, the day after the attack, Konye sent a mobile phone message to her friend, who was in hospital receiving treatment, saying 'OMG, I can't believe it'

Miss Oni earlier told the court that Konye was aware of how much of an impact Ms Piper's ordeal had on her after watching a television documentary about it.

The pair had been friends since secondary school, but suffered a vicious fall out in April 2011 when Ms Oni allegedly accused Konye of texting her boyfriend and called her an 'ugly monster'.

Konye, a business and finance student, of Canning Town, east London, denied throwing or casting a corrosive fluid with intent to burn, maim, disfigure, disable or do grievous bodily harm.

Instead she claimed that Miss Oni had hatched an elaborate plan to throw acid in her own face so that she could become as famous as Miss Piper.

article-2544464-1A79ECD400000578-357_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

CCTV footage obtained by police after the attack showed a figure in a niqab following her as she left work at the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford at around 11.30pm

article-2535213-1A79CE8B00000578-805_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Followed: Naomi Oni, 21, circled, using her oyster card at a London station before she was attacked

article-2535213-1A79CC2000000578-55_634x
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Naomi Oni, an assistant at a Victoria's Secret lingerie shop, was left with life-changiong injuries

article-2535213-1A79DBD900000578-778_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

'Even if she did do it she wouldn¿t tell anybody': CCTV Mary Konye wearing a niqab following Miss Oni as she walks through a tube station. Konye denies throwing acid in the face of her former friend

article-2535213-1A79DBD500000578-790_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

CCTV footage which shows a woman in a niqab following Naomi Oni through the station

article-2535213-1A79CFB800000578-369_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Jurors were shown a CCTV image allegedly showing Konye following the victim while dressed in the Muslim veil, moments before the attack

article-2535213-1A79D13300000578-880_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

This still shows Naomi Oni holding bags at Barking station in east London before she was attacked

article-2535213-1A79D14C00000578-102_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Mary Konye is accused of being the woman in the niqab creeping up of Naomi Oni at Barking station

article-2535213-1A79D19300000578-363_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

It was alleged that Mary Konye is the woman in the niqab and followed Naomi Oni before attacking her with acid 

‘She said she could apply acid to herself and say she was attacked and I was just shocked - acid of all things, why acid,’ Konye said.

Konye insisted she did not threaten to douse Miss Oni after she rowed with the victim in 2011 as two other friends have claimed.

She said: ‘I have never made such a threat to anyone. I have never threatened to throw acid in anyone’s face. I do not know why they (Kamilah Andrews and Lola Vincent) would come to court and lie. I do not understand.’ 

Speaking about their friendship, Konye claimed she was very close to Miss Oni when Miss Piper was disfigured in the acid attack in 2008.

Konye claimed the pair had spoken about how Miss Piper’s career had taken off since the attack.

She told jurors: ‘She (Oni) would link me to various pages and tell me to look at pictures or read this part. We would research and look into her.

‘I think she was just shocked that it had happened and she still came out looking amazing. We knew she was attacked by her boyfriend and we speculated it was because of jealousy.

‘She was quite big after that happened to her. We saw her in magazine covers and award shows.

‘I remember Naomi saying that her life after the attack was better than before and everyone knew of her.’ 

Under cross-examination Miss Oni was accused of setting up the attack and asking friend Konye, to 'play the stalker' and throw the corrosive liquid over her.

Miss Oni vehemently denied the claims made by Konye's QC, on the third day of the trial.

The prosecution claimed Konye donned a full niqab before following Oni as she made her way home from Westfield Stratford City in east London where she worked.

article-2535213-1A73D55000000578-796_306
icon_camera_90x68.png+20
article-2535213-00017F6B00000258-59_306x
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Attack: Naomi Oni (pictured) had sulphuric acid thrown in her face by a jealous friend who then changed  profile picture to Freddie Krueger, a court heard 

article-2544464-1A7E0B6000000578-189_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

But Konye claimed Miss Oni had hatched an elaborate plan to throw acid in her own face so that she could become as famous as Miss Piper, a model and television presenter

article-2544464-1A7E0B3F00000578-274_634
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

The court heard that Konye told a friend she planned to disfigure Naomi Oni, saying: 'I¿m going to mess up the one thing that girl has ¿ her looks'

article-2534740-06DF02EB000005DC-727_306
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Inspiration? The attack on Ms Oni mirrored an acid assault on Katie Piper (pictured), Snaresbrook Crown Court heard 

But the defence said it was part of an elaborate plan to become rich and famous.

Miss Oni insisted she was not 'obsessed' with plastic surgery or the story of fellow acid attack victim Miss Piper, despite an internet search history on her laptop suggesting otherwise.

In cross examination Sally O'Neill asked her to explain to jurors the story of Ms Piper before asking whether she had become obsessed by the disfigured model.

Miss Oni said: 'I wouldn't say obsessed but it deeply moved me. I read about other attacks but it was not an obsession.'

Ms O'Neill said it was the defence case that she hatched a plan with Konye to pour acid over herself to improve her future prospects.

She said: 'You said if something similar to that of Katy Piper happened to you then that wouldn't be the end of the world because Katy Piper probably had a career boost.'

Miss Oni simply replied: 'No.'

The defence barrister asked her why she had visited a series of plastic surgery websites.

Miss Oni answered: 'I do not think I was very pretty at all. I went on the sites for no reason in particular - I had body issues and I was interested in plastic surgery for my body but there was no particular reason.

'I remember searching for my eyelids because I had double eyelids which I didn't like so I planned one day to see if I could do something about it.' 

But Ms O'Neill said: 'You formalised a plan in which you would become the victim of a random acid attack in the hope that you would receive the same type of fame and fortune as Katy Piper had.

article-2535784-1A73D54800000578-610_306
icon_camera_90x68.png+20

Victim: Naomi Oni before the attack in December 2012, which left her with life-changing injuries

'You were of the view that Katy Piper still looked lovely after the attack but that you would need something else to support the attack because the police wouldn't believe you and that was where you brought Mary Konye into it.

'Your play was, I suggest, that you would make an allegation that you had been followed and attacked and you wanted Mary Konye to be part of that - you wanted her to follow you and also, initially, wanted her to throw the acid.

'She absolutely refused to do that and you said that you were actually going to throw the acid yourself towards your neck area.'

Miss Oni replied: 'That is very untrue.'

Miss Oni admitted deleting her internet search history on her mobile phone a day before police were due to come and collect it.

She said she felt 'violated' and didn't want the police going through her personal data so she decided to delete the history on her iPhone.

Miss Oni also denied throwing acid over her face in a bid to catapult herself into the 'celebrity' world.

While in hospital at the end of January 2013, Miss Oni's aunt approached the London Evening Standard with an email about her niece's plight.

Ms O'Neill suggested going to the media was the way Miss Oni had decided to launch herself into the celebrity sphere.

She said: 'It is right that your family decided to take matters into their own hands and go to the media?'

Ms Oni replied: 'We went to the press because I was homeless at the time.

Ms O'Neill then said: 'You thought celebrity would come of it, didn't you? Were you offered the services of a celebrity plastic surgeon from America?'

Ms Oni replied: 'So I was told. I do not think being disfigured and being famous is something I aim for in life at all.'

Ms Oni also admitted being paid £2,000 by The Sun newspaper for an interview as well as appearing on ITVs This Morning programme and being paid a sum of £1,000.

She also appeared on a German television programme and paid around £1200 as well as being approached by the BBC for her story.

The court heard that the former friends had a ‘rocky relationship’ and had stopped speaking from April to September 2011 after a row over Konye  sending text messages to Miss Oni’s boyfriend.

Giving evidence Miss Oni said: ‘I remember asking her why she wanted to do that and I said she’s a monster or something like that. 

'I said you are a monster, you are  an ugly monster. I remember us insulting each other’s looks.

'She also told me she was so angry she wanted to throw acid at me, but she was advised not  to by her friend.

'Her friend said, “That’s stupid, you could go to jail for that”.’

Asked what she thought at the time about the threat, Miss Oni said: ‘I thought  it was quite bizarre, I felt insulted again.

'But she seemed like she wasn’t serious. I thought she was trying to frighten me a little bit.’

She also said that Katie Piper – the model who had acid thrown in her face by an accomplice of her ex-boyfriend – was her inspiration, adding: ‘I remember being deeply moved by her story and me and Mary discussed it.’

'I'LL MAKE HER FACE LOOK LIKE FREDDY KRUEGER'

Mary Konye posted a picture of horror film villain Freddy Krueger online and wrote, ‘She better not mess with me or I’ll make her face look like this’ before the attack, the court heard yesterday.

The university student then posted a second picture of the disfigured character from the Nightmare On Elm Street films after the attack on Naomi Oni, it is alleged. 

That post carried the message ‘Who looks like Wrong Turn now?’ – a reference to a film featuring disfigured characters. 

She also allegedly confessed to a friend that she wanted to throw acid in Miss Oni’s face so she would know ‘how it feels’ to be unhappy with her appearance.

The court heard she admired Miss Oni ‘to the point of obsession’ and was insecure about her own looks. 

After a row, Konye allegedly quizzed another friend, who was studying chemistry at school, whether there was any acid stored in the lab.

She described how, on her way home from work at a Victoria’s Secret lingerie store, she got off at her bus stop in Dagenham, East London, and felt a ‘presence’ before turning to see someone in a niqab.

She then felt a ‘massive splash’ as the acid was thrown at her, scarring her for life and disfiguring her face, dissolving her hair and eyelashes and burning her tongue as she screamed.

Describing how she felt after the attack, she said: ‘Am I a bad person? Why has this happened to me? I work hard ... No one’s going to marry me now.’

Miss Oni also revealed that when she told her alleged attacker what had happened, her friend texted back: ‘OMG. Can’t believe it.’

She also cried down the phone to Konye, who offered her support, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.

She said: ‘I just had my bandages removed and it was the first time I saw my  face after surgery and I broke down and I had spoken to Mary that night  and I was crying on the phone to her and she was on the phone to me telling me, “don’t worry, you’ll be OK”.’

Giving evidence yesterday, Miss Oni described how she felt a ‘presence’ behind her as she walked home.

She said: ‘I was still on the phone to my boyfriend and I felt a presence. I turned to my left and I saw someone and a black abaya [cloak] or a black niqab.

‘I remember it facing me, staring. A presence directly looking at me. All I could see was eyes.’

She then said she felt the splash as the acid was thrown in her face and ran home shouting ‘acid, acid’.

She said: ‘I immediately felt that someone was trying to kill me and so my instinct was to run as fast as I could to get home.

‘I felt, it wasn’t burning, it was a dissolving type of sensation. It was on my face and I remember,  as I had my mouth open screaming, it burnt my tongue.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2544464/BREAKING-NEWS-Student-21-guilty-throwing-acid-face-friend-disguised-Muslim-veil.html#ixzz2rEhm3fsz 
Follow us: 
@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook