Carl Froch - Mikkel Kessler II, O2 Arena, 25th May

Fighting Weight

• 3 months later...

I don't wanna call it, I've always doubted Froch on his mental attitude, seems a nice guy but never talks that winning mentality, but I can't call it.

/

Trust Cipher, the Americans always come with the epic sports programmes, no matter what sport it is.

Guest Chelsea Jack

I don't wanna call it, I've always doubted Froch on his mental attitude, seems a nice guy but never talks that winning mentality, but I can't call it.

/

Trust Cipher, the Americans always come with the epic sports programmes, no matter what sport it is.

Lul Wut

Froch is gassed off his nut

Both Froch & Mcracken have said he gets really bad pre fight nerves on the big occasion.

The Bute fight may have been a turning point but it was here in Nottingham so that was probably a bigger factor.

This fight is gonna depend on Kessler's performance. I wonder if he is still at that top level.

You man didn't understand what I meant, every fighter talks the talk, and don't get me wrong he says all the right things.

You can just see it in him when he enters the ring sumthin' ain't right.

Compare his mannerisms and body language against world class contenders trust me, he's weak minded.

EDIT - what Laid Back just said.

I can not wait, Ive seen people selling tickets on FB for face value but Ive got a corporate hospitality 'show the clients a good time' on the friday and saturday, so wont even be near a TV. Im a little bit gutted, Im still going to buy it and watch it later.

If you buy the excuse froch had from the first fight, they thought it would be called off due to travel issues with the volcano and dust cloud. he took his foot off the gas training wise and then last minute they got to travel.

He should be in a better place for this, DESTROYING Bute last year has got to give him confidence. Kessler beat Mcgee with ease. 

Im still thinking Froch will take this, but I see it going 12 rounds, I see it being close.

Guest Chelsea Jack

what are your predictions tomorrow lads?

Jus for the odds i may pick carl froch, grouped rounds 10-12

Smart money would be on a froch decision if ur looking to stake big though