Carl Froch - Mikkel Kessler II, O2 Arena, 25th May

Fighting Weight

I think Froch shld retire if after the Ward fight as there is nothing more for him out there.

Personally I don't think fighting a 49 yr old Bernard Hopkins will add to his cv, and groves/cleverley arent on his level.

Edit- actually I would like to see him fight Robert Stiegliz (sp)

I actually paid the £15 for the fight on sbo, So far ive only watched Froch v kessler and that alone was worth my money. Amazing fight, I though Froch might have finished him in the 12th with out the need of a ref. Glad the ref didnt stop it.

Despite this form, I still dont think Froch can hang with Ward. He is just too classy, his style would just out point Froch again.

Steiglitz would be a safer bet, Bhop would be a boring fight. Groves isnt there yet, although that could be a froch/ calzaghi situation and they never match them up. Groves will be a world champ for sure, but I dont think it will come from a Froch fight. 

Glovotkin moving up? 

The o2 was bouncing. Its shows like that that could bring floyd over for a fight against Khan. Imagine it at wembley!!! 

IMO beating bhop Would still be Frochs best win, regardless of age

However I don't think Froch would win, he'd get turned, butted, potshotted and tied up all night in an ugly fight

Ward is an unwinnable fight for him so I'd advise him to stay well clear of that asswhooping

It's a shame he didn't get the Bute rematch IMO

Could have gone out after this fight, despatched him in Canada, and then had a big domestic fight against groves

He's been saying he's a level beneath him but I think he may prefer groves to ward again