Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

The Chris huhne texts to son

74 posts in this topic

Lol

White people treat their parens like shit

DISGRACED Chris Huhne's son blasted his father during his speeding ban investigation, raging: “You piece of s*** ... don’t contact me again”.

Bombshell text messages read in court between Peter Huhne, 20 and his former Lib Dem MP father show their relationship had become toxic in the run-up to the trial.

A further message featured the chilling threat: “Do I have to contact the police and tell them what you told me?”

The former Cabinet minister now faces jail after pleading guilty to perverting the course of justice today.

Huhne had previously denied claims his ex-wife Vicky Pryce took speeding points for him a decade ago.

But in the text messages, revealed for the first time today, furious Peter, then 18, hints at his father's dishonesty .

Distraught by the break-up of his parents’ 26-year marriage after Huhne snr. had an affair with a former PR girl, Peter’s anger is clear.

They were read out to the judge as part of pre-trial arguments and can only now be reported.

Here are the text messages, dating from 2010 and 2011, read to the court:

June 21:

Peter Huhne: Just tried you, ring back within five.

Later: Pick up, pick up your f****** phone.

PH: I don’t want to speak to you, you disgust me.

Chris Huhne: Hope you are okay, I’m visiting Gran on Saturday, would you like to come?

PH: No I will see her without you.

June 28:

CH: Peter, just to say, I’m thinking of you and I love you very much. It would be great to talk to you, Dad.

PH: F*** off.

Huhne had tried to write a letter to his son, against sparking a negative reaction:

July 22:

PH: So nice to see our entire relationship reduced to lies and pleasantries in that letter. Do you take me for an idiot? The fact you said your parents were happier as a result of their divorce was disgusting...

You are the most ghastly man I have ever known. Does it give you pleasure that you have lost most of your friends?

July 30:

CH: I understand that I have really offended you but I hope that the passage of time will provide some perspective... I love you and I will be there to support you if you ever need it.

PH: You are right - the perspective involves me getting angrier with every day that goes by. You just don’t get it.

December 25:

CH: Happy Christmas. Love you, Dad.

PH: Well I hate you, so f*** off.

December 28:

CH: Tiger, Have you had any news from St Peter’s yet? Love Dad

No answer

CH: Congratulations, I’m really proud of you, Dad.

No answer

CH: Well I’m proud and I love you, Dad.

PH: Leave me alone, you have no place in my life and no right to be proud. It’s irritating that you don’t seem to take the point. You are such an autistic piece of s***. Don’t contact me again, you make me feel sick.

January 16:

CH: I hope you are okay, just to let you know I’m thinking of you lots and love you.

PH: You couldn’t think about anyone but yourself. You are a pathetic loser and a joke. Have fun with your....

February 27:

CH: Hope you are okay. Saw a Beckett reference and thought of you in Godot, MI6 used to be full of people who did languages at Oxford. Love you.

May 21:

CH: I do hope your exams are going okay, despite everything over the last few weeks. Thinking of you, love you, Dad. PS It’s grandad’s birthday today.

PH: Don’t text me you fat piece of s***.

After allegations had emerged, shortly before Huhne and Pryce were due to be interviewed by police, Peter had another conversation with his father.

May 21:

PH: We all know that you were driving and you put pressure on mum. Accept it or face the consequences. You’ve told me that was the case. Or will this be another lie?

CH: I have no intention of sending Mum to Holloway Prison for three months. Dad.

PH: Are you going to accept your responsibility or do I have to contact the police and tell them what you told me?

CH: Discuss it with Mum.

PH: It’s not about her its (sic) about your accepting responsibility to me.

CH: Happy to talk about it with you. Dad.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4778745/Chris-Huhnes-son-urged-him-to-admit-guilt.html#ixzz2Jykbqr6I

CH: Peter, just to say, I’m thinking of you and I love you very much. It would be great to talk to you, Dad.
PH: F*** off.

lhvusdtevr§eyrs

j

gnf

gjdg

f

jm

,gjf

db

NO RESPECT

So basically he fucked both his parents

:rofl:

White people are nuts

Why are u lot mentioning his race?

WOW.

See that right there.

Will have me making you re-evaluate your life and remembering that I put food in your mouth & clothes on your back, the beating I'll serve up while thinking aboutthis and the lack of respect would have me in pen for 3 months.

cos were playin the same game the daems wouldve

we're embarrasing ourselves

Doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he's white tbh, except the fact that he isn't afraid of his dad.

I'm not one to throw around generalisations based on race but when I was young and I went to my white friend's houses that shit was ground breaking for me, I'd never so much as heard my black friends say boo to their parents so imagine my shock when I heard white kids swearing at their parents casually.

I thought I was about to witness a child murder yet the response at worst was 'Don't talk to me like that'

This wasn't an isolated incident.

if my mum turned out to be a serial killer

i dont think i could talk to her like that

What about ur dad u wouldn't talk to him like that?

real dad is in Africa, havent seen him since i was like 7

step dad passed away 2 years ago

Which ever one put hands on ur mum.

Cos that's y guy is pissed cos he mugged of his mum and nearly made her do a bird ffs

But u lot going on like he is disrespecting cos his dad was telling him to clean his room or cos he hadn't cut the crusts if his fish finger sandwich.

He called his dad an autistic piece of shit

ndnfn

bd

bdb

loo

bdrty

mmd

This notion that disrespect towards parents only happens in White families is very romantic and I think it might even provide a source of pride for members of any other race but I can speak from Professional experience. Kids/offspring are disrespectful to their parents for multitude of different reasons. Their race or the colour of their skin is not one.

I'm sure most people on here can recall the YouTube clip of the lil black boy chatting shit to his mum on a bus. Now I gaurentee there was a number of white people who saw that and said "you see, black people can get away with talking to their parents like that, I would've been eating through a straw if I ever even thought about doing it"

Then somebody else probably piped up and said, "yh, I remember back in school days I went to my friends house and the way he spoke to his mum was crazy, I swear its just normal for them"

Seems like a lot of time on here is people complaining about being wrongly stereotyped and an equally large amount of time is a lot of the same people wrongly stereotyping others.

A lot of things that happen on here border along the line of irony and parody.

For the record, I love and respect my dad but if my Dad had done to my mum what I'm hearing this guy has done and was prepared to let happen all respect would fly out the window and it'd be open season.

My choice of words would be a little different though.

the article says the txts came after it came out the dad was having an affair, i think most of us would be raging in those circumstances and would let fly a few things u wouldnt normally say.

Fuck I felt bad for him. Some harsh choice of words. Couple of them made me flinch

Funny thing is, his dad is probably paying his phone bill for him to be sending those texts.

You are the most ghastly man I have ever known

:rofl:

Took man for some ghoul

I'm not one to throw around generalisations based on race but when I was young and I went to my white friend's houses that shit was ground breaking for me

:lmao:

I'm sure most people on here can recall the YouTube clip of the lil black boy chatting shit to his mum on a bus.

When you refer to one off incidents like that you know they are isolated, he was clearly autistic or something aswell.

That don't happen regularly which is why it was on youtube.

A clip of a white kid in Sainsbury's telling his mum to fuckoff ain't going viral.

Which ever one put hands on ur mum.

Cos that's y guy is pissed cos he mugged of his mum and nearly made her do a bird ffs

But u lot going on like he is disrespecting cos his dad was telling him to clean his room or cos he hadn't cut the crusts if his fish finger sandwich.

This tbh

There was a time when black kids would never dare chat back to their elders or betters as they would receive an ass whupping.

Unfortunately that time has passed though and they're just as mouthy and rude to their parents as a lot of white kids are.