Same sex marriage

Same sex marriage  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should gay people have this right?

My Christian friend said - as long as someone's trying to work away from their sins, e.g. trying to stop being a criminal or a homo... then they are Christian and are welcome in the church, but a homosexual who isn't trying to not be a homosexual is not welcome. Actually one of the first opinions that didn't seem like double standards - however he wouldn't explicitly say (or not say) when I tried to force him to, that our mutual friends weren't real Christians when they don't try not to have sex before marriage.

Anyway

Pro equal rights for all.

You guys can say "my religion condemns it" all you want, but your religion condemns sex before marriage, criminal behaviour and so forth - yet you man celebrate it every day when you sing along to your favourite rapper. Fuck your double standards. Your religion also says slavery is bless and constantly puts down women - is that alright?

Also people saying "I support but I don't like the idea of forcing it on people"... what about if it was people running a school who didn't like black people... should they not be forced to accept and teach the black kids?

Personally I don't like the idea of forcing people to do what they don't want, it doesn't sound pleasant - but these people should have no opposition to the idea, they shouldn't be prejudice - so I have no care for if they feel upset about it.

Here's something that a friend of mine suggested:

If religious establishments can't commit to having equal rights for everyone then they should not have any of the tax breaks that come with such a position. That goes for these establishments that won't let women rise up the ranks, as well as these establishments that won't wed homosexuals under their roofs.

• Upvote 1

i thought this was a forward thinking enlightened place

im sad to see NOs winning

God can suck my fucking afghan penis 

i'l deep throat the c*nt and jizz all over jesus beard 

fuck that paki moses and i dont care about a paranoid schizophrenic called mohammed

we should be allowed to fight this plague 

pro social freedoms with conservative social values of politeness + decorum = the righteous path

tumblr_mc7hwz0A8x1rqw7tlo1_500.gif

You wanna lie down with same sex why should you raise kids like say you're normal. You're not. I don't care how many day time programmes wanna show sodom and gomorrah I'll never accept it and I think it's WRONG that children are raised in same sex relationships it's not fair AT ALL it's just selfish.

+

you can't grey area the father and mother role on a childs life 

@kurtis 

children should not be forced to be among homosexuality. its taken a long time for single people to be able to adopt because there is a balance needed to raise children that are already exposed to the fact that they are being raised by some one other than their  parents/family, which can make them vulnerable. add to that homosexuality and its even more unstable.

plus if u a batty bwoy u give up ur right to raise a child, nature showed u that much already.

You wanna lie down with same sex why should you raise kids like say you're normal. You're not. I don't care how many day time programmes wanna show sodom and gomorrah I'll never accept it and I think it's WRONG that children are raised in same sex relationships it's not fair AT ALL it's just selfish.

+

you can't grey area the father and mother role on a childs life 

@kurtis 

you didn't answer the question

No marriage and no children for them. U want to be hay then be natural about it. Don't be force.

Don't give a fuck about a couple poofs wanting to have a civil partnership to be able to have tax breaks and c*nt each other when they get divorced etc but c/s not having a religious ceremony that's just stupid that's like a Jew wanting to marry in a mosque or some shit just isn't logical.

Or like a non religious person wanting to marry in a church...

My bits yeah

Worlds worst place to be gay

Youre telling its logical to walk in the streets holding hands so you can be beaten and mecheted by a mob? Or a life imprisonment?

Youre telling me them man choose that?

Is that what im reading?

lol add to that Jamaica aswell, some unhealthy lifestyle choice.

The increase in gay acceptance will only breed an increase in gay people. 

The increase in gay people will mean that more gay people will be doing more of the typical jobs like nursing or teaching.

Teachers spend between 5 to 8 hours a day with a child, more than most working parents.

Children are easily influenced by the adults they spend time around.

Still think gay don't matter in your life?

The increase in gay people will mean that more gay people will be doing more of the typical jobs like nursing or teaching.

Teachers spend between 5 to 8 hours a day with a child, more than most working parents.

The best person for the role>>>>>>Everything else

It seems that everyone is ok with gay until they have to imagine their children as gay.

Will you be able to put your little boy in that pretty dress he's pining after? 

Gay =/= Crossdresser.

I am still under the impression that you aren't born gay, I think it's down to the surroundings of your upbringing.

Undecided on whether or not I think same sex couples should have children, always said kids, well males, need a father figure as they're growing up.

But seen same sex couples who would make better parents than most.

It seems that everyone is ok with gay until they have to imagine their children as gay.

Will you be able to put your little boy in that pretty dress he's pining after? 

Gay =/= Crossdresser.

I am still under the impression that you aren't born gay, I think it's down to the surroundings of your upbringing.

Undecided on whether or not I think same sex couples should have children, always said kids, well males, need a father figure as they're growing up.

But seen same sex couples who would make better parents than most.

:!:

You mean an acceptance for gayness will lead to more people being openly gay than hiding it?

I hate to piss on your parade but at some point in your life you've almost certainly been served, conversed with or even touched by a gay person and been totally oblivious to it. I think a lot of people's impression of gay people is heavily influenced by people who think that because they're gay they need to make it glaringly obvious by being camp, that pisses me off no end but they aren't all like that.

I couldn't give a shit about marriage between two heterosexual people never mind gays, it means nothing to me but forcing religions to hold ceremonies for it is ridiculous. Religion isn't mean to be progressive, the word is the word so stick to it.

Letting them have kids is too far though imo.