Jayz signs kylie minogue to roc nation

Afroman

Pop singer Kylie Minogue is the latest singer to join Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint.

Jay-Z has announced the signing of Pop singer Kylie Minogue to his Roc Nation imprint.

Breaking the news on Life+Times, the company confirmed the signing of the Australian entertainer to the label, though it is unclear if the partnership is strictly for management.

“Roc Nation would like to welcome Aussie singer, recording artist, songwriter, actress and designer Kylie Minogue to the family," read the statement. "In a career now spanning 25 years, Kylie has released 11 studio albums, two live CDs, eight live concert DVDs, a greatest hits double album, and multiple video packages. She has released over 50 hit singles worldwide, including the Grammy-winning Come Into My World, and has sold more than 68 million albums worldwide. Needless to say, we’re excited to have Kylie join the Roc fam.”

Minogue, who is signed to EMI in the U.S., released her first album Kylie in 1988, striking success overseas through the duration of her career. In 2001, she finally cracked the U.S. market with Fever, which reached No. 3 on the charts and sold more than 10 million copies worldwide. Her latest album, The Abbey Road Sessions, was released last Fall.

Hov has been increasingly building his roster at Roc Nation over the past year. Most recently, he brought Timbaland to the company, as well as M.I.A.Meek MillElijah Blake and Jahlil Beats.

Moves...

ok brother we will be here patiently waiting for you to comment

u know them ones.

Vip2 accountants to give us a detailed breakdown of her financial standings

The fuck are you talking about you Pound Sterling groupie

What ones

The ones discussing a topic about Jay Z signing an artist with a wider global reach then him 

So obviously one with COMMON SENSE would wonder the details behind the deal are before commenting on the deal

As we are all on a forum where discussions take place

Quote me posting in one of them topics where people discuss how much money people make/tax they pay

Or don't bother quoting me, just look in the mirror and realize your mum raised a d*ckhead

Shut the fuck up you, and don't comment on something until your literacy skills improve you moot 

Trying to hard as usual

Yeah long reply, yeah mad

KLKL

ok brother we will be here patiently waiting for you to comment

u know them ones.

Vip2 accountants to give us a detailed breakdown of her financial standings

The fuck are you talking about you Pound Sterling groupie

What ones

The ones discussing a topic about Jay Z signing an artist with a wider global reach then him 

So obviously one with COMMON SENSE would wonder the details behind the deal are before commenting on the deal

As we are all on a forum where discussions take place

Quote me posting in one of them topics where people discuss how much money people make/tax they pay

Or don't bother quoting me, just look in the mirror and realize your mum raised a d*ckhead

Shut the fuck up you, and don't comment on something until your literacy skills improve you moot 

Trying to hard as usual

Yeah long reply, yeah mad

KLKL

Why are you getting all teary eyed over the breakdown of kylies deal?

some touchy neglected child always catching feelings.

Kylie is on the roc roaster. Good move for both. Simple

>