What are your parents occupations?

kerser

l

my dad won 1.4 million from william hill 4 years ago so my man just takes the piss with life jut drops me bags when I ask

my mum is  a headteacher in a hackney school

wow didnt even think that was possible

no wonder certain dons treat the bookies like a 9-5

the max wiliam hill will ever pay out is 1m, so another British Gas ad from the crackfiend

Lol was screaming that from rwd days

• Upvote 4

^^ a common misconception tbh , my dad was the biggest miser going , i was bussing cortez in year 9 when all the 'poor' kids were rocking spanking air max

It's nuts isn't it..

Your parents were probably paying off di mortgage and not really caring about having you in the lastest trainers. 

They did however have careers and a mortgage, and thus providing you with something different to airmaxes. 

Families who are 3-4 generations deep in careers of unemployment, parents who work hourly-rate jobs not able to raise their kids, single mums etc. 

Their kids prob do have the latest trainers, console, etc

madness

Our generation is mostly screwed though. Those of you whose parents' hard work earned you the nicety of being 'middle-class' and having di mortgage, probably aren't going to move further up the class ladder. Those people currently in the same situation as your parents' however many years ago are mostly not going to be able to achieve what your parents did. (di mortagage) 

I think it will all add up to some interest set of events tbh. 

• Upvote 2