What are your parents occupations?

kerser

I don't think an actual consensus on the make-up of our 'social-sphere' if you like, exists today.

I would say if you have a mortgage you're middle class.

Unless you have a couple hundred acres of land in your immediate family, you can't call yourself upper class.

Anyone that doesn't fall into the above is more often than not, working class.

swear marvell said his family are doctors aswell

such a confused existence 

as for the class talk, cant really be arsed to think much today but it doesn't really apply to present day england

in my head this is mainly down to the following factors; the growth of service industry, increase in public sector jobs, mass immigration

its a victorian system reallyh n can only properly be seen in areas not affected by the 3 factors i mentioned

so u guys cant really jus pop urselves down n claim ur any class cos its all to do with family lineages

my family both sides were full on working class 2 generations ago, all factory workers but managed to scrape ourselves up to middle owning their own businesses, houses etc

swear marvell said his family are doctors aswell

such a confused existence 

as for the class talk, cant really be arsed to think much today but it doesn't really apply to present day england

in my head this is mainly down to the following factors; the growth of service industry, increase in public sector jobs, mass immigration

its a victorian system reallyh n can only properly be seen in areas not affected by the 3 factors i mentioned

so u guys cant really jus pop urselves down n claim ur any class cos its all to do with family lineages

my family both sides were full on working class 2 generations ago, all factory workers but managed to scrape ourselves up to middle owning their own businesses, houses etc

oh shut up u c*nt... white flight is brought about by exactly what i talked about...even if its not what you were referring to, its whats happening.

the only sensible thing youve said is that the whole 'class' talk is victorian. 

so using it today is just stupid. my parents have nothing to do with it..