The Bucket List

I don't understand them

It's easy to understand tbh, I remember I was at Watford few years back in the car with friends.

See this black chick with her white friend, my boy holla'd at the black girl and she goes

"Sorry, I don't like black boys"

I screamed "WHAT, WHY?"

She smiled and looked like she was about to converse till some white guy came from behind and dragged her away.

But I could see from her response she was a white black girl, woulda been interesting to speak to her but I have an auntie like that and that is why I said if culture and history are not high on your priority list then it's not a very hard thing to do.

If they were open to all races I would understand but to discriminate against your own race is something else

:/

WHEN THOSE DEADLY WORDS COME OUT OF A PARTICULAR RACES MOUTH... I TAKE A BACK SEAT AND THINK... "HOW CAN THIS PERSON NOT LIKE ANYONE FROM THEIR OWN RACE...?" 

LIKE HAVE THEY NOT SEEN A FEW PEOPLE IN THEIR LIFETIME WHO ARE ATTRACTIVE??!?!?

JUST BAFFLES ME HOW U CANNOT FIND YOUR OWN RACE ATTRACTIVE, WHETHER U SET OUT TO GO FOR THEM OR NOT

bruv..

do you not read the blatant stuff said about muslims?

and by muslims i mean middle easterns 

I see North Africans trying to distance themselves from "Sub Saharan Africa" and Somalians not wanting to be referred to as Black.

Black people are looked down upon even in Africa.

Not to mention the fact Africa was and is being raped and pillaged but African countries somehow owe other countries money or the fact black people were the 1st people on earth yet were taught to worship a white god every sunday, the level of disrespect is unparalleled.

The worst thing for me about black people choosing white partners though is not even the above.

It's the fact I have come across so many mxd race people who find it an offence to be referred to as black.

I've had 2 mxd race people say in my vicinity "I'm not black".

I'm not saying one has to disregard their white side, not at all, but if someone refers to you as black and you are part black why do you feel the need to denounce your black side?

Why not rather say "I'm part black" if you have to correct it at all.

My girl goes gym with this mxd girl and someone called the girl a black bitch in a supermarket queue.

This girl said on twitter "Black? really?"

smfh

I find it weird because I compare it to Anglo Indian people like Melanie Sykes or Nikki Bedi and the contrast in their attitude.

People have never picked up on the the fact that I am Asian

A quote from Melanie Sykes saying most people think she is some other form of mix as opposed to Indian.

Nikki Bedi is only part Indian herself but she has taken up Hindu classes in her adulthood and if you hear her speak on the radio this woman is so proud of her Indian heritage.

I could never imagine her saying "I'm not Indian"

There are too many black people out there not doing their job and that's what pisses me off.

Come like the walking dead.

toney seems to choose what he sees

never once known anyone mixed refer to themselves as white, but the opposite is a standard

pretty standard for them to latch onto their black side despite most times being raised by their white mum 

whether that meant wearing stupid clothes back at school, acting in a certain way, joining in on the deem/ snowflake talk etc / whatever toney is moaning about

dont really get ur point about some half asian bird off the telly n what u'd imagine her saying either

u dont half talk bollocks sometimes

• Downvote 2

You are talking bollocks now.

It's pretty standard to latch onto their black side because mxd people regularly come across the same prejudice as if they were fully black.

It's very rare for a mxd race person to pass for a white person, passing for a black person is not so rare.

I'm not saying a mixed person should refer to themselves as black, you really did miss the point.

The point was I see a difference in cultural pride in Anglo Asian and Black/White mxd people.

In my experience half Asians mingle with every1 n don't generally segregate themselves like Asians do n blacks n halves do n u probably do

In my experience of English city life there isn't this prejudice u refer to but I guess we're of a different generation n maybe ur involved in more white collar circles

I see the opposite of what ur sayin

In my experience half Asians mingle with every1 n don't generally segregate themselves like Asians do n blacks n halves do n u probably do

In my experience of English city life there isn't this prejudice u refer to but I guess we're of a different generation n maybe ur involved in more white collar circles

I see the opposite of what ur sayin

lmfao, ok.